CANCER F X PISCES M - THE BOSS WAS MY FRIEND

Requested by ItsMGsShine

Third person pov:-

Cancer and Pisces were best friends since childhood. But when Cancer reached in high school, Pisces had shifted to Canada..... 10 years later, Cancer moves to the same country for job...

Cancer pov:-

"Miss Cancer

You have been appointed as an employee at "Astro And Co. " You need to report on duty sharply at 7-Oct-2022, at the office.

Regards
CEO
4-OCT-2022
ABC - XYZ"

I jumped in joy upon reading the letter. I was finally employed after 1 year of struggle.. I packed my things for the flight next day.....

THE NEXT DAY,

I was sitting on the airport munching on chips and wafers. After 1 hour, I went inside the plane. And after 3 hours, I finally reached my destination..

I decided to stay at a hotel meanwhile searching for houses on rent..... I thought about touring the place before engaging in work.....

I had lots of fun these days....
On the day of employment, I was quite nervous.....

As I entered the office. I met the CEO itself. He resembled someone but who??

He said "Welcome to office Miss. Cancer. You may start your work today itself. And this Saturday you need to come to the office. I have some important things to say.. "

I was confused, "I need to come on Saturday??" I asked myself....

Nonetheless, I started my work.....

Days passed like hours... I realised my boss was much more liberal and friendly with me than other employees, I found it quite strange, as if he knows me very well.
My mind just waited for the Saturday......

On friday night, while I was sleeping, I thought how the next day would go.......

ON SATURDAY:-

I was nervous to be very honest.. Why I don't know my intuitions said that he knew me, even I did. His personality resembled someone.... I guess, I will be able to find it out today..

As I entered the office, I saw him waiting for me...

"Hi miss Cancer... "
"Hi sir"

"It feels very bad when my close friend of childhood calls me sir..."

"I did not get you. "

"Well, as I became the boss, nobody could identify the naive Pisces... "

"Pisces. Its you?? "
"Yeah its me.... "

"Why didn't you tell me before?? "
"I had a surprise... "

"Whats that?? "

"Your promotion". Saying that he takes out a ring... " Do you want to be the owner of the company along with me?? "

I saw lights sparkling... I went to him and embraced my boss.... Oops sorry, my best friend.....

THE END

Author's note :-

I wished our boss to be our best friend too..... To be honest, many employees wishes so.... 😀😀

Well, now on to the next story...