LEO F X SCORPIO F - JEALOUSY

Requested by Bellabeststar11

Tw:- Swearing

Scorpio pov:-

Sitting on the last bench, I always had a silly motive to stare at my loving best friend, Leo. I admired her bold personality. She was a sigma female like me, intelligent and courageous. She isn't that stereotypical self-centred and dramatic, nor I am that scary as a demon, but I do have anger.

Leaving the character description, the fact was I had fallen into a deep ocean of love.

But I unfortunately do not possess the knowledge whether she like girls or not....

I was deep engulfed in my thoughts when I heard teacher saying "Scorpio, are you listening? "

"Ye... Yes ma'am. "

"Then tell me what I explained! "

Oh no! I was stuck.. Leo tried to help me with gestures that I got to understand a bit. And I could slightly explain. The teacher understood but said nothing. Such a sweetheart she is!

I always admired the library during breaktime. I would always go there with Leo. I remember reading 'The Gift of Magi', 'Midnight Children' and A Concise version of Physics.....

I was waiting for the bell to ring. Time was a bit slow today. I yawned, rolled eyes at envious ones, ate the chocolate secretly to see Leo laughing and having a share.. So we both ate together..... And soon the bell rang.

"Hey, Let's hit the Library! " I squealed

"Wait a bit! You go, I am joining! " She said

"Ok!! "

I reached the library and took out the novel "Wuthering Heights" and sat reading it. Time passed and no presence of Leo.. I was a bit alarmed. Soon I went outside to see an uncomfortable Leo and flirty Virgo.

"Heyo hottie! Wanna hang? "

"Well, you know I am busy and I shall head to the Library! "

Soon Virgo lured her into his words and Leo was enjoying it. Blood reached my head! I was angered. This pseudo alpha could woo her!!

She soon parted and look at me to see me angry.

"Hey Scorpy! Lets go!! " She squealed

I was numb. I did not respond. I left the library and went back to class.
I saw her following me..

As I sat on my bench, she came closer and asked me

"What happened? "

"Virgo could woo you? "

"What? "

I was silent. Realisation struck her

"Ohh! I got it! It was because Virgo flirted? "

I gave a look of affirmative

"But why does it make you angry? "

I laughed for about 30 minutes before class began. I focused on my studies and left home.

I reached home to break down into sobs as I locked my room.

After an hour, the bell rang. With a puffy eyes, I opened to see a worried Leo.

"I need to talk to you Scorpio! "

I let her enter as she continued

"I know Virgo was flirting and I responded to it in a positive way. That does not mean I love him. Rather I feel he is foolish! I already love someone! "

"And who is that?? " I asked a bit aghast

And I got a sweet kiss from her as she smiled.

"Got your answer? "

I was in cloud nine. My dream became true!! I responded it with a smile.

"Hey, shall we go to the caffe? " I asked

"A date? " She laughed

"Yeah!! " I smiled

THE END

Author's note:-

Enjoyed writing it!! Back after a long time!!