SCORPIO M X AQUARIUS F - SURFING THE DARK WEB

Third person pov:-

Scorpio and Aquarius were in a live in relationship. They would research on science, technology and history.... They were fan of horror, thriller and detective stories.........
They used to surf the web often for research purpose. Today they finally decided to enter the darker world.... The Dark Web..

Aquarius pov:-

"Hey Scorp! "
"Yeah babe...... "

"I am not satisfied!! "

Scorpio gave an frowning shocked look.... He stammered "Well, Was I that bad? "

I laughed out loud "No you fool, I am not talking of that. I was talking about our research on world wide web. "

He gave an annoyed expression..... "I swear you need to learn effective communication... "

I smirked and continued "What about we surf the deep web?? "

"You spoke my mind today...... Lets take the step forward then".

Scorpio pov:-

We opened our common laptop and started the job, I covered the camera with a black tape. We then downloaded the TOR browser and installed VPN to keep ourselves anonymous........

We had even purchased a strong software that actually refrained leakage of information through our laptop..... Then we started surfing the dark web.

As we had no idea about the url to be searched. We browsed for random links..... After struggling for 10 minutes, we finally found the directory..

Aquarius pov:-

As I and Scorpio accessed the under directory, we saw several links categorised under :-

ADULTS, BUSINESS, COMMUNICATIONS, CORE SITES, HOSTING, OTHER LANGUAGES, PERSONAL, POLITICS & RELIGION, SOCIAL, TECHNOLOGY, GAMBLING AND OTHERS

"Aqua, what shall we access first? "

Not willing to take any risk, we decided to access Business section first..

It was quite scary..... These section included sites where people can buy drugs, arms, stolen items, private credentials........ Also people could hire hitmen through the sites included under 'Business'.

"This is sh*t!! " Scorpio said with a tensed heavy voice...

"Its fu*king illegal... " I retorted
"We haven't seen anything yet, hottie.. " He mocked....
"I glanced at him with frown in my eyes before returning to our job.... "

We surfed more sections like Social & Religion, where people were protesting against any issue, except they were anonymous.....
In fact, it would not be astonishing if people came to know that any terrorist organisation were residing in the dark web..... But everything was not illegal there.. Even if legal, the contents were rough and it is best to avoid if a person is soft hearted....

After visiting all other sections, the only section left was adult. We were partially scared by the other sites..

Scorpio pov:-

My mind told that the Adult section might be scary enough to traumatise us.
Actually we already were, when we looked at the Forum of Cannibals who discussed about human bodies and their taste. Seriously what world are we into.....

"Aqua, shall we enter?? "
"I guess we can, but make your heart strong... We don't know what we will face.."

"Hmm. Lets go then.. "

As I entered the section, we saw links under the site "THE HIDDEN WIKI." that led to the horrible contents available.... It included abuse, torture, rape, necrophilia, cp that promoted pedophilia and worst side..... Soft hearted ones, be careful.....

Aquarius was on the verge of breaking the laptop... I kept frowning..

"Son of bi*ches.... " I muttered

"Scorpio, will you shut this motherfu*king section.... I vow to finish up this a**holes... "  Aquarius spoke with rage....

"Calm down.... You know you can do nothing here. Will you be able to know who are they?? " I spoke in quite a angry voice...

"What shall we do? Sit down? " She became angry

"ARE YOU A FU*KING POLICE??? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?? STOP. IMAGINING YOURSELF AS A POLICE.... YOU KNOW YOU CANNOT BE?!?!!? " I yelled out in extreme fury..

She became silent, tears stream down her eyes. She did not say anything to me and just moved to the next room..

"What the hell I did?? "
I immediately rushed to the next room, she was sitting with face down. I pulled her in a hug. But she was angry, she pushed me hard and left....

"Aqua, I am sorry.... "
She stood silent...

"I was scared Aqua. I do not want to risk our lives due to this bastards. Its just I lost my temper.... I am sorry Aqua, I am really sorry. "

I took out her favourite chocolate which made her smile a bit.. I went and hugged her close to me....

Aquarius pov:-

I snuggled into him and found shelter into his warmth.... Well, the matter of relief is that I could prevent him from seeing the torture videos I created.....

Scorpio pov:-

As I hugged her, I found a special relief.

I could prevent her from seeing the sites I created for uploading videos I made......

THE END

Author's note:-

The story had a twist from both sides at the end.... I guess the research work had cost the lives of many..... I feel if they identified their work, unfortunately they would have teamed up.......

Now, onto the next story....