Chapter-1

Lisa POV

And it's another damn day..Oh hey everyone!I'm Lisa! I just woke up. "Good morning world." I yawned and stretched my arms. I was chilling on my bed until someone called me. I quickly held my phon and read the name. 'Rabbit kim 🐰' My bestfriend. I quickly answered it and she didn't even let me say 'hello'.

"Yah Monkey!!You are late again! Move your ass now!"
Jisoo yelled through the phone.

"Jisooya don't yell on me like that-" I realised I slept for too long. "wha-" I quickly checked the time and I am already 5 mins late for the class.

"What the hell? you could have called me atleast 5 mins before!" I yelled back.

"You!! She paused. "Oh no sorry, wrong number..my apologies" She said and declined.

I laughed so hard on that "Ah sh!t i have to go now!" I quickly got ready and grabbed my car keys.

-------time skip, at the University-------

As I enter the University..as usual girls appeared. Dang it!
I was about to escape but then..A random girl approached me and said "Heyy lisa..umm i like you" she blushed.

I rolled my eyes and said "Awww baby you're not the first one to say that." I gave a fake smile and quickly ran away from her.

She tried to follow me but failed "Hey!! Stop!"

---------In the class---------

I rushed inside like a painting mess. The professor looked at me seriously making me gulp.

Then he spoke"You're late again Miss Manoban." I gulped hard and managed to say a reason. "Uh-uh sir you know about the traffic of Seoul right? Yeah, that's the reason." I scratched my nape nervously.

But then Jisoo shouted from her seat "Yeah! Traffic was increased just to block her way to the university." She said and I looked at her in disbelief.

Bro! She's my bestfriend. She smirked at me and I glared at her.

The whole class started laughing.

"Alright, you're excused only this time miss manoban. You may take your seat." The professor said and I sighed in relief and bowed "thank you."

I sat on my seat and mouthed to Jisoo "Wait and watch you rabbit!" She smirked at me

"So as I was saying, there's a new student in this university. Please introduce yourself miss kim." The professor said and a pretty girl entered the classroom. She had cat eyes and a brunette hair.

"Annyeong haseyo (hello) *bow* I'm Jennie Ruby jane kim, you can call me Jennie. Hope we can be friends" she said and the professor added.

"You can take your seat miss kim."

She straight away walked towards Somi, one of our classmates.

"A newbee, uh-huh I see.. she's pretty tho" I said.

Jisoo smirked "why? did you fall in love already monkey?"

"Oh please! I've seen many like these *roll eyes* and maybe she's just like the other girls?"

While Rosé interrupted "think again limario." She chuckled.

--meanwhile--

Jennie: "Hey somi! Thank you, you just helped me a lot to join this university. It's pretty good here. "

Somi: "Anything for you jennieya" *giggle*

Jennie: *smiles*

------After the class---------

Jennie was walking through the corridor with Somi. She noticed a group of girls gathered around a tall girl with hoodie and bangs. "hey somi why are those girls behind that girl?" She asked.

"Ohh she's lalisa Manoban, popular and girlcrush. She's pretty cool and rich, she's the daughter of the CEO of Manobans enterprises. Girls are crazy for her." Somi shook her head and continued sipping her straw of juice.

"Oh that's one of the famous company's in korea. I see.But isn't that too much? I hate those people." Jennie looked at those girls again.

--------On the other side---------

"Jisooya help me with these crazy girls" Lisa said trying to get away from those girls.

"Deal with your stuff! I don't know!" Jisoo played with her hair smirking.

Suddenly

Somi accidentally spill her drink on lisa's clothes while walking past them "OH MY GOD! I'm s-so s-sorry- "

Lisa: *mad* "You! Are you blind or wha-" *about yell on her*

Jennie: "Heyy *raise voice* What do you think you are huh? It was an accident and she asked sorry! Don't you dare yell on her!" *hold somi's hand* *leave*

Lisa: *shook* "is she real? She's the first girl who said something like this!" *look at jennie leaving in disbelief*

Jisoo: "Emotional damage!" *Laugh hard*

Lisa: "Akkk!! You rabbit! I'll kill you" *yell*

Jisoo: "Oh no" *run*

Lisa: *chase her*

Rosé: "Aishh!These kids" *facepalm* *follow them*

To be continued~

________________________________________________________

I'll try my best to upload the next part as soon as possible!
If you like it don't forget to vote if you like it!! Saranghae ♥

Highschool Sweethearts (Jenlisa ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें