Chapter- 10

~That's a pic of Lisa and tzuyu! Hehe~
________________________________________________________

Basketball court POV

"It's not a coincidence tzuyu, what do you want?" Lisa looked at tzuyu. "You" tzuyu said moving closer to lisa. "I want you lisa! I like you" "cut it, I don't like you" said Lisa. "And why!? You like someone else?" She asked.

Lisa was quite, she doesn't want to share her feelings to anyone except Jennie. Tzuyu started tearing up, she held lisa's hand and started shaking her while saying "tell me lisa!! Do you like someone? Tell m-" she got cut by lisa.

"YES!!! YESS! I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE!" lisa shouted at tzuyu. And tzuyu paused, she sobbed and looked up at lisa again "who's that?" "I like Jennie from the day I met her!" Lisa said.

Jennie came there to meet lisa at the door and was walking towards them. Tzuyu noticed her and quickly kissed lisa. Jennie stopped walking, her smile faded.

Lisa pushed her away. "What the-" and then noticed Jennie. She was shook "oh no no no don't tell me she saw-" she thought. Jennie puts a fake smile on her face and said "I'm sorry to disturb you guys" and ran out from the place.

"Jennie!" She then looked at tzuyu and said "you messed it up! Don't make me hate you tzuyu!" And then she ran behind Jennie. "If I can't have you no one should! I won't let you date her lisa! You're mine!!!" She screamed and started crying.

Corridor POV

Lisa held Jennie's arm "hey what you saw is not the truth, please listen to me". Jennie giggled "what did I see and what's wrong?". Lisa sighed"Jennie-" she got cut by Jennie "Oh I remember! I have something to do. We'll talk after the next class okay? Anyeongg! (Bye)" and then Jennie left. "YAHH Jennie kim!!!!" Lisa shouted out of frustration.

Cafeteria

Jisoo: Yah what's with that face? What happened?

Lisa: Tzuyu kissed me and Jennie saw it! *close eyes tightly and looks down*

Jisoo: *bangs on the table and stood up* WHAT!?

-The students looks at jisoo-

Jisoo: Miyanhae (sorry) everyone *bows many times and sit*

Lisa: *trying hard not to laugh* it's still Jennie who saw it.....

Jisoo: *smacks lisa* shut up!

________________________________________________________

~The next part done! Hope you guys enjoyed. And please vote and comment if you did ♥️🥺~
________________________________________________________