Chapter- 20

Jennie POV

Jisoo, Rosé and Lisa have been praising me for that bold move of mine. Honestly, I couldn't even imagine myself doing that as well.

But Rosé helped me alot to find that girl who was Kai's new girlfriend.

I was here at the cafeteria eating our lunch as it was a break.

"Unnie! I can't stop praising you about that day. You were so cool!!" I gave a weird smile.

"Guess who is her girlfriend?" Lisa said proudly.

"HAHAHAHAHA Oh my lord! You're so funny Lisa! I totally love the joke!" Jisoo laughed.

Lisa smacked her and said "You're so annoying!".

Everyone laughed. "Yah you guys move on from that day! It's already been 1 week!" I said while crossing my arms.

"Nope, just nope." Jisoo replied.

------

After a while I excused myself and walked towards the washroom. I washed my hands and fixed my hair. But I notice a familiar figure on the mirror. I quickly turned around and posed myself about to punch him.

Yeah, none other than the great villain of my life Kim Jongjin kai. "Jen, lis-" I didn't let him finish and said "You! Did you not get enough of my punch?!"

"Do you wanna get into the hospital again you asshole? Do you want my girlfriend to break your legs!?" He was so stunned. "Jen listen to me-"

"Don't you understand I'm so sick of you troubling me again and again!? And wait a damn minute! Did you just get into the girls washroom!? You shameless dog!!" I pushed him out of the washroom he bumped on to the wall.

"You are-" Before I could say something else he quickly held my hand and pinned me to the wall. "SHUT UP!"he shouted and I looked at him with shocked and disgusting face at the same time.

He realised what he's doing and quickly let me go. "I'm sorry." I punched him in his face and he groaned. "Oww Jennie Kim!"

I know it did not hurt him that bad but he managed with his fake actions. I really want Lisa to knock him out right now!

I was about to give another one but he held my hand. "JENNIE. RUBY. JANE. KIM. LISTEN TO ME!"

I looked at him while knitting my brows together. It was so weird that he didn't have an evil smirk and manipulation on his face. He looked all different.

"Umm sorry again.But please, I'm not here to harm you! I just wanna say something." He let go my hand and I tucked my hair behind my ear and cleared my throat. "What is it again?" I asked him plainly.

"I just wanna say, I'm so sorry for everything." He paused for some seconds and continued , "Sorry for always being a trouble to you and Lisa. Being a playboy all of the time and- ugh I feel like shit now. And Lisa is my childhood friend so I-" I widened my eyes.

"WHAT!?" I gasped in disbelief. "Yes, uh- you heard it right. Sorry again. I really mean it."

He said while looking down and I said. "Fine. It's okay. I forgive my evil ex." We both laughed. "And I like tzuyu now. I don't know if she regrets about what happened- uh-" he was such a stuttering mess.

"Relax. And I don't care. And I'm ready to help you two get together!" I smiled. "You're so kind. Thank you." He returned the smile.

"Uh- I gotta apologize to Lisa as well! So- yeah." He was about to leave but I stopped him. "Hey! Wait! I have a prank on her." I whispered something in his ears and started laughing.

"N-no! I'm not ready for her scary anger and punches." He cried fakely and I smacked his arms. "You got this! That's it!"

I intertwined my arms with his and started walking towards the table.

Lisa POV

I was talking to Jisoo and Rosé and suddenly Rosé said "Lisayah- look!" She pointed behind me and I turned around.

"WHAT THE-"

________________________________________________________

~Was it boring you guys? 😦~