Chapter-18

Jennie POV

She grabbed my hair as I groaned in pain. "You bish!" She was about to slap me and I closed my eyes ready to suffer but somebody stopped her and held her hand.

The person dragged tzuyu away from me and started yelling at her. "Rosé!".

She slapped tzuyu and said "Don't you DARE hit her again you little bish! How the hell can you call her a cheater when YOU!" pointing at tzuyu "cheated on your own best friend!?"

And then Lisa and Jisoo came running from the stairs. Lisa's eyes then caught mine.

I gave her my painfull smile as I could see her tearing up.She slowly approached me as I slowly stood up.

She cupped my cheeks "Are you okay?" She then noticed my bruised hand and caressed it.

"I'm sorry" she whispered. "If I wasn't late, this would never happen to you... I'm so sorry.."

I let go my hand and ran downstairs. It was hard but I managed to run as fast as I can. I could hear lisa calling my name while following me.

I ran out of the campus and reached the bus stop. I quickly got into the bus and took a seat.

I started crying. I feel like a mess although it's not my fault.

A/N POV

It's been three days since Jennie came to the campus after that day.

Lisa kept blaming herself for it. She would visit Jennie's house everyday in hopes of seeing her but she was never there.

Lisa POV

I was driving back home until I noticed someone at the bus stop . I stopped right there and tried to look at the person but it was raining but I realised it was Jennie because of the lightning.

I quickly opened the door of my car and approached her. She looked up at me with teary eyes and all wet.

"So there you are Jennie.." I said and smiled weakly. She immediately hugged me and wrapped her arms on my neck. I hugged her back.

"Little do you know how much I was worried about you?" I said as she sobbed and replied "I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do."

The rain got heavier and I quickly covered Jennie with my jacket and wrapped my arms around her. We both jogged towards the car and I opened the door for her and she got in. I quickly got into the driver's seat.

"You're staying at my house today. Got it?" I said and she nodded.

-Time skip-

We reached home and I quickly gave her a towel and some warm clothes for her to dry herself. She changed and came back. "Your clothes are so loose!"she said while wearing my shirt and I laughed.

Ofcourse all my clothes are baggy. I then found some food from the fridge and started feeding her. "Did you eat all these days?" "No" she replied.

"How can you risk your health like this? Look how skinny you are now!" She just listened to me while I fed her. "Where have you been? Why didn't you answer my calls? Why-"

I got cut because she kissed me all of a sudden. "I'm sorry baby~" she then hugged my neck. I placed the plate on the table and hugged her back while we are sitting on the couch.

"Don't do that again.." I said and she nodded again. We broke our hug and I continued feeding her.

"Hey there's something on your lips!" She said and I tried to remove it but couldn't. She then removed it with her thumb and said "see? I guess you're getting old!"

She laughed "What? Nah, I'm still young and pretty handsome. Girls are still crazy for me." I move close to her face and smirk.

"YEAH! Ofcourse! Their vision is weak that they're crazy for a monkey like you!" She laughed harder. "What did you just call me?A monkey?!" I said in disbelief.

"Yes!" She said while still laughing. "Okay then.." I moved closer to her face while smirking. "So I'm old and a monkey huh?" She laughed nervously and said "Y-yes ofcourse!"

"I swear you'll regret messing with me baby-" I was about to kiss her but she closed her eyes tightly as if she was waiting for the kiss. I quickly backed off laughing hard.

"You really wanna die huh Manoban?" She glared at me. "Jennie I- uh" She sat on my lap and I literally so shocked. "W-what are you doing Jen-" She kissed me and I was unable to respond cause I didn't expect that.

But slowly I responded to her kiss and carried her to the bedroom.

________________________________________________________

~HAHAHAHA did I just caught you guys off-guard? you can imagine whatever you want after this 😏~
________________________________________________________