Chapter- 16

Tzuyu POV

I am here at the campus backyard with the group of bullys. "Girls! I have a deal." I said in a serious tone while crossing my arms."I'll pay you how much you guys want to bully Jennie Kim!".

"But we cannot bully for no reason!" The leader of the group said. "Don't worry! I'll take care about it but you should be ready." And then she replied "Okay deal". We shook our hands and I smirked. Wait and watch Jennie!

-Its the last class of the day-

Lisa POV

"Projects will be given tomorrow and the groups will be decided. That's it for today, thank you" with that the professor leaves the classroom.

"Finally....." Jisoo said in an exhausted tone.
"Jennie and Lisa, we got no plans today. How about we-".

"But me and Jennie got plans today..so..sorry chipmunk!" Lisa said. Jennie frowned."What pla-" she was about to speak but Lisa cut her words by covering her mouth with her right hand. "Baby, how can you forget? I told you yesterday right?" she said and then whispered in Jennie's ears "You better shut up cause we never went on dates!"

Jennie then shove Lisa's hand which covered her mouth. "Come on beb! See you later guys!!" Lisa dragged Jennie out of the classroom.

"They got no time for us since they are dating!" Rosé said. Jisoo replied "Yep, nevermind,they just started dating. Wanna watch a movie?" "Yess!!" Rosé said in an exited tone.

-In the car-

Jennie

"Why would you do that? Rosé seemed so exited!" I said and then lisa replied "We ALWAYS go with them! We never went on dates babe! Are you not interested?" "Ofcourse I am! But-" she cut me by saying "No buts! Come on! We can go with some other day and plus! This is our first date.." she said while she looked at me while driving. "Yes, you're right!"

-XXX restaurant-

We reached at a restaurant and found a seat near the window. She pulled a chair for me, "Thank you babe!" I said and she smiled.

Lisa called the waiter. "I'd like kimchi fried rice" she said. "Sure and for you ma'am?" The waitress asked me. "Umm, I'd like the same." I said. "Sure.." and then she left.

We chatted for a while and the food arrived. I noticed that only one set of spoon and fork were given in the tissue. I looked at lisa and said "Why is there only one set of spoons? Did you order couple set?"

"No babe I did not!" Lisa said. And then we noticed the table next to ours, we saw couples feeding each other with one set of spoons. I looked back at lisa nervously. She shrugged and took a spoonful of food and started feeding me.

I was about to feed her but the waitress came rushing towards our table with a set of spoons and kept it on the table. "I'm so sorry! I forgot-" and she noticed us feeding each other. She cleared her throat and said "e-enjoy your food" she said while bowing and left.

I covered my face with my palms while lisa looked away. We both blushed so bad for what happened.

After finishing our dinner, we payed and were standing outside infront of the restaurant. "It's late, I'll drop you home now." Lisa said. I was about to reply but I noticed a group of girls looking at us and gossiping.

"Look at that girl! She looks so hot!" One girl said while another said "Is that short girl her girlfriend?" and again one more girl replied "nope, I don't think so. I guess they are best friends!" As soon as I heard that I tip toe and kiss lisa on her lips. I held her neck while she pulled my waist and deepened our kiss.

After a while I broke our kiss and smirked at the girls out there

After a while I broke our kiss and smirked at the girls out there. They made a disgusting face and left the place. I could see lisa blushing like crazy. Her face looked red from her cheeks to her ears. "Well what was that for all of a sudden?" She said while scratching her nape. "Nothing babe!Let's go!" I held her hands and dragged her towards our car. She then drove me home.

-Jennie's house-

"Go inside already! It's late!" Lisa said while we are standing infront of the door. "Okay babe, drive safely! Bye!" I kissed her on her cheek and went inside. I again peeped through my window as she waved at me. I waved back and then she drove away.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I got back to my room and layed myself on the bed. I was scrolling through my phone when I noticed a post on social media which had many views on them. The post was about me. I shook and read it.

_______________________________________________________

~what did Jennie see? What was the post about? Find out in the next chapter! Love y'all! ❤️~
_______________________________________________________