Chapter-25

.
.
.
"Jennie!! Oh gosh there you are! I missed you so much"

Jennie turned around and looked at the person. A gasp escaped her mouth. "No way-"

The women walked towards Jennie and reached in to hug her but Jennie stepped back.

"Don't touch me!" Jennie had a disgust and anger in her face. Lisa was totally confused.

"Umm, can I know who you are?" Lisa asked her politely as she replied "I'm Kim Seung hee, Jennie's mom."

"Yeah more like step-mother" Lisa still looked all confused.
"Aww honey don't say that! I treated you like my own daughter."

"Oh stop that, it doesn't suit you being so nice to me all of a sudden!" Jennie rolled her eyes "why are you even here bi-"

"Jennie mind your language, she's your mom!" A man appeared behind the lady. "Step-mother dad!" Jennie looked away.

"What are you guys doing here?" She added.
"Aw honey, aren't you happy? We're here to meet you, it's been so long!!" The women seemed exited. Jennie rolled her eyes. "And we have a good news for you." Jennie's dad added.

"What is it dad?"

"You're moving with us to the states.." He said which shook the girls.
"No dad. I don't think I'm ever gonna return to that place again! And with this women?" Jennie pointed at the lady. "Never" she shook her head.

"Jennie!!" Her dad almost raised her voice. "It's OKAY honey, I'll make her understand..!"

"We're now going to meet with your teachers..We'll meet again tomorrow okay?" The women spoke so sweetly and kissed on Jennie's forehead and left.

Jennie groaned letting all her frustration out and started walking towards the gate. Lisa followed her "Jennie wait!!"

.
.
.

Lisa

"You wanna talk about it?" I took the glass of water from her hand and placed it on the table next to the couch.

"Look you can take your time, I won't force you okay? Always know that I'm there for you whatever it may be." I said in a concerned tone making her hug me tightly.

I hugged her back and rubbed her back gently. "They are my parents. They are back from states to take me with them. I don't wanna go back there cuz it's more like a living hell.." She said in a low tone.

I honestly don't know what was happening but all I knew is something's actually wrong but I gotta support her whatever it may be.

"I hate her..." She said and I hummed softly "It's okay.." She was about to say something but we heard the doorbell ring.

Jennie got up and opened the door. "You!?" I was pretty sure about the person. "Get outa here!!" I quickly approached her.

"Honey listen to me-" Her step-mother paused as she noticed me."Is she your friend?" She asked.

"Nah! She's my girlfriend!" Jennie said plainly as her dad spoke "You're going out already?? With a girl?? You know this ain't gonna work right?"

"YES! I AM dating a girl! And why do you think this won't work? Wait you still think I'm gonna marry your wife's business partner?? Ain't no way your wish gonna be true, I don't like him! I love Lisa!"

Jennie's dad slapped her. I gasped at the sudden move from her dad and quickly checked if Jennie was alright but I saw tears dropping down her cheeks. That was enough to make me angry.

"Mr. Kim! How could yo-" He didn't let me speak "I'm warning you young lady don't get into this!!"

Jennie

"You're so in love with your wife right dad?" I gave a weak smile to him. "You choose her over me right??" I laughed sarcastically.

"this wicked women?" I pointed at my step-mother. "Stop that Jennie or else," He yelled again and I replied "or else what dad? You'll hit me again?? Just do it! She's been doing it all my life it's not a big deal if you do it too..!!"

"Shut up Jennie!! Watch your mouth!" The women I hate the most yelled at me which raised my anger "OH YOU SHUT UP! I'M SPEAKING TO MY DAD YOU FVCKING CRIMINAL!!"

"JENNIERUBYJANE KIM!!" My dad yelled again but I didn't care. "Why dad?? Did I lie? Isn't she a criminal??" He was all silent.

"ISN'T SHE?? DIDN'T SHE MURDER MY MOM FOR MONEY??" I bursted in tears. "SHE FVCKING KILLED MY MOM AND YOU WERE QUIET ALL THE FREAKING TIME!!"

"You cheated on her with this women!!"

"That's not the truth she loves you!!" My dad said which made me laugh again. "Loves me?? I was 8!!" I paused "8 and she abused me not to file a case on her with my uncle after she killed my mom!!"

"I ain't going back to that house again you get that?? I'm happy here just leave me alone!!" I closed the door and sat down crying while Lisa embraced me in her arms and I cried all my heart..
.
.
.
But sadly Jennie couldn't help but had to move to states with her parents. Jennie and Lisa were now in a long distance relationship.

It was graduation day in the University and everyone were super exited except Lisa. Her life felt so empty without Jennie.. Jisoo and Rosé were so concerned about her.

Lisa often found Jennie suffering there in US but couldn't help even if she really wanted to...

One day...

Lisa

I heard my phone ring and quickly answered it when I read Jennie's name on it. "Beb I missed you so much !! I'm not happy even on my graduation...are you doing well out there? Are you eating well?"

She just hummed while I just kept speaking... "Babe what's wrong? What happened? Why aren't you speaking properly?"

She finally replied after a pretty long pause before I heard a little sob "Lisa I need to tell you something.."

"What is it-"

"We need to break up."

That's where my world stopped.....
.
.
.
.

________________________________________

So here's an update! I'm extremely sorry for the long delay but I tried to make this chapter pretty long for you guys! Hope you all enjoyed and I'll update the other one as well (LOVE CROSSED) love y'all!! ❤️

--------------------------------------------------------------