Chapter-15

JENNIE POV

I just got ready to go to the campus. I wore a crop top and jeans.

 I wore a crop top and jeans

(So pretty omg 😩❤️)

I did some makeup and checked my phone. I still have time. But suddenly I recieved some texts. The name said "Lalisa Mano-freak". Hehehe I didn't change it, lemme just..and I saved it as "Girlfriend 💛".

A bit boring but I didn't keep any cute names for her yet and yes, yellow cause she LOVES yellow. I smiled and replied to her texts.

I fell on my bed laughing so hard after annoying her

I fell on my bed laughing so hard after annoying her. Hahaha she's so cute! Oops! I'll be late.

I walked near the bus stop and was waiting for the bus. Yes,I had to get one because my car is parked at the campus. Suddenly, a familiar black car stopped infront of me. I wonder who that was. I frowned and noticed the window sliding down slowly revealing lisa.

She wiggled her eye brows twice. I was nervous because I know she would do something because I annoyed her earlier through chat.

She tilted her head towards the seat next to her as a sign to get in. I just did as she wanted me to.Why the hell am I freaking out?

She drove and the whole time we were quite. It felt so awkward. I checked the time and it was exactly 7:45 am. I started playing with my fingers until she broke the silence. "Did you eat?" She asked. "Yes, I did" I said. "Well baby, don't you think annoying me the next day that we are dating is just..." She paused. Is she mad at me?

"Umm.. what's wrong lis-" before I could even finish she stopped the car that made me flinch like hell. She opened her seat belt and leaned on top of me. I could hear my hear my heart beats racing because I am so damn nervous.

Lisa POV

I leaned on top of her and said "Don't you dare call me 'lisaya' again!" I said. She looked so nervous. "O-okay b-babe" she said while stuttering. I backed off laughing so hard. She looked so shocked. "Babe, look at yourself hahahaha" I laughed so hard that my stomach hurts now.

She started glaring at me. "You scared me!" She started hitting my hand. "Oww babe! It hurts!" "How can you scare your girlfriend like this?" She said in an angry tone while still hitting me. I held both her arms and pecked her lips. She blushed and looked like a tomato.

"Awww..my baby Mandu looks like a tomato now" I teased her again and let go her arms. "Yah! Stop it!" she said while looked away. I giggled and drove to the campus.

(And yes here's lisa outfit)

-At the campus-

We are here walking on the campus ground hands intertwined while students are gossiping about us. I could see everyone turning around and looking at us in shock as if we are new here.

"Oh my god! They look like couples" "They hated each other right?" "Enemies to couples?""Lisa and Jennie together? Can you believe this?"

"They hated each other right?"
"Enemies to couples?"
"Lisa and Jennie together? Can you believe this?"

We look at eachother. I just smiled at her and she gave me an awkward smile.

"No way guys! They aren't dating! They're just friends!" Tzuyu said to everyone.

The second I heard that, I kissed jennie on her cheeks and said "come on babe! We'll be late!" And dragged her. I can see all the shocked faces especially tzuyu. We went to the classroom and took a seat beside jisoo and rosé's seat.

Rosé POV

"Baby~ I'm hungry!!" I groaned."We just ate at the café while coming!" Jisoo said. "Oh yeah..." I paused.,

I was about to speak but I saw Jennie and Lisa holding hands while entering the classroom. Me and Jisoo widened our eyes and looked at each other. "Did they jus-" Jisoo gasped and looked at them.

They took a seat beside our seat.

Jisoo: "You two! Who are you?" *said while standing*

Lisa: "Did you go blind or something?"

Jisoo: "Ohh you guys are new here! Hi I'm Jisoo and this is my girlfriend Rosé. Nice to meet you! *offer handshake*

Lisa: "Yah! You Rabbit! We're Lisa and Jennie! What the hell is wrong with you!" *said in an annoyed tone*

Rosé: "There's no way that you're Jennie and Lisa! Because Jennie and Lisa are the popular enemies here in this campus." *stated*

Jisoo: "Yep!"

Jennie: "Not anymore" *smiles*

Jisoo: *gasp* you two are bestfriends again?

Lisa: "Bestfriend? Nah, She's my girlfriend!" *proud tone*

Jisoo: *faints*

Rosé: *gasps* "Babe!" *grabs a water bottle and sprinkles some water on her face*

Lisa: *rolls eyes*

Jisoo: *wakes up*

Rosé: "From when!?" *exited tone*

Jennie: "Umm..from yesterday" *said in a shy tone*

Jisoo: "I still remember someone saying "me falling in love with Jennie? that's never gonna happen!" But what's happening now!?" *sarcastic tone*

Lisa: *smacks Jisoo* "Shut up!"

-everyone laughing-

________________________________________________________

~A pretty long chapter.. hope you guys enjoyed!💛🖤~
________________________________________________________