Chapter-22

LISA POV

I was guilty and angry at the same time. All the classes were done, everyone were heading home. I started driving my car. I saw Jennie walking through the streets infront of the campus. Her eyes were a little puffed.

I felt guilty. But how can she trust him so easily? I just care about her. I can't see her hurt all the time.

I stopped my car near her and slid the window down and looked at her. Her cat eyes gazed at me with anger. "Hop in." I said plainly and she ignored me and walked straight. I again drove a little and stopped my car.

"Get in Jennie." She ignored me again and continued walking. I sighed and got out of my car and followed her. I held her wrist and said "Jennie stop! You cannot walk all the way home! Come with me!" She shoved my hand harshly and looked at me bitterly.

"Leave me ALONE lisa!" She said and was about the walk but I carried her in bridal style forcefully and made her sit inside my car.

I got in and started driving. "LET ME GO! STOP THE CAR!" she yelled but I didn't care. She even attempted to open the car door. "Are you out of your mind?"I said and held her wrist.

"YES! I AM! Why do you care about me now huh? You let your jealousy take over you and said mean things to me." She paused and looked at me. I was silent.

She forced me to stop the car and I parked my car on a bridge. She got out with me. I quickly jogged towards her and stood infront of her. "Jennie! I didn't mean to say those things to you. I just really care about yo-"

"Care huh? Oh wait! Let me recall what you said. 'how can you not forgive your first love? Did you fall in love with him again?' is this what you call care lisa?" She nodded sarcastically.

I looked down and shook my head. "No babe, I'm sorry. But, I don't wanna see you hurt again-" I couldn't finish cause she spoke.

"I need a break lisa." She said while looking away. "W-what?" I looked at her all shocked. "H-how-"

"Yes." She said in a cold tone. My heart shattered into pieces.Tears started to form in my eyes. My heart beats raised out of fear that she would leave me.

"What do you mean?Are you breaking up with me? For a small argument?" I held her shoulders. "Babe I'm really sorry! Look, we can fix this. I shouldn't have said that! I'm so sorry. Please don't do this. I-"

She shook her head and pushed my hands away slightly.
"Not breaking up with you. I need a break from all this."

"Look, you can hit me, slap me I don't mind. Please don't do this to me! I love you!" Tears started flowing down my cheeks. She sobbed and looked at me "I love you too Lisa. But you hurt me. I'll get back to you once I feel good." She wiped her tears, quickly ran away and got a cab.

"JENNIE LISTEN!" I tried following her but she already left.

"JENNIE!!!" I screamed and burst into tears. I sat on my knees.

___________

Jennie cried all the way home inside the car. She didn't really wanted a break from Lisa but she couldn't take it anymore. She wanted a break from all the problems but she felt like all the people around her was hurting her.

"I've had enough." Jennie closed her eyes while her tears didn't stop flowing.

She tried to sleep at night but couldn't. It was the same with Lisa. She had no sleep at night. Jisoo got to know about this as a best friend but she couldn't interfere between Jennie and Lisa.

Both Rosé and Jisoo thought of leaving it to them.

The girls couldn't sleep at night thinking of eachother. They cried all night. They still loved each other.

Lisa kept calling Jennie but she wouldn't answer. She stared at the picture of Jennie and her and cried all her heart.

"Please don't leave me baby, I love you" she kissed her phone looking at the picture

_______________________________________________________

~ So yeah- 😅