Chapter-5

Classroom (third person POV)

""Did I meet this person before?" muttered Lisa trying to recognise the person who just got transferred to the campus. "He looks so familiar and the name is also familiar. Who is he?" she muttered again. "Did they just say kai? Kim Jongjin?" said rosé. "Oh yeah, isn't that him? Your childhood enemy Lisa?" asked Jisoo. "Right! It is him! Why the heck is he in this campus!?" whispered lisa in an angry tone. "No clue!" said Jisoo while shrugging her shoulders. Lisa looked at kai who is already sitting beside a girl and flirting with her. She glared at him. "this jerk never change" she thought. At the meantime, kai also noticed lisa. He quickly recognised her cause of her glare. "Hey there mano-bangs!" he mouthed and smirked at lisa. "I'll kill you!" lisa mouthed back to him. And there's Jennie who was watching them from the back with a frown on her face. "They know each other?" she questioned to Somi. "I think they do." somi replied.

~ After the class ~

Kai: *approach lisa* hello mate! Long time no see? *smirk*

Lisa: I'm not your mate you JERK! *shouts*

Jennie: *approach lisa* *about to speak* *flinch* Excuse me! What the hell is wrong with y'all!

Lisa: *sigh* I'm sorry!

Jennie: *hand her a book* here, I accidentally took your notes.

Lisa: *takes the notes* Yeah no problem. *smile*

Jennie: *roll eyes* don't worry Manoban! We aren't done yet. So don't be happy!*leave*

Lisa: *shake head* *face kai* Now leave outta my sight before I punch your face!

Kai: Oh my god *act scared* sorry lisa! *laugh* you think I'm scared of a freak like you? See ya! *smirk* *leave*

Lisa: Ughhhhh *about to follow kai*

Jisoo: *hold her hand* dude chill! Don't make a scene here!

~Time skip after the class~

Kai POV

The girl I saw before, she's really pretty. And hot too. I smirked as I thought about her. So my new target is ready. And I guess Lisa is kinda liking her secretly. This is perfect. I look at some girls talking about me and I wink at them. I search for Jennie. And there she is talking to her friend. I thought of approaching her but Lisa's friend rosé blocked my way by approaching Jennie. Oh yeah, I got to know her name from the girl who was sitting beside me in the classroom. Well, I can play my game tomorrow tho. Wait for me lisa. I smirk again and left the university.

-Time skip-

Third person POV

It's the next day, and Jennie was taking her books from the locker for the next class when kai approaches her. "Hey Jennie!" said kai. Jennie turned around and looked at the person. She quickly recognised him and said "Hey!" "I'm Kai" He said while offering a shake hand. "I'm Jennie" Jennie said while accepting the shake hand. "Um, I just came here to borrow your notes. Can I have your notes Jennie?" asked kai. "Um sure!" Jennie handed her notes to Kai. "Thank you so much!Can we be friends?". "Ofcourse" Jennie smiled. "Well, thanks cause it's a great pleasure to have a beautiful friend like you" Said kai while laughing. Jennie laughed with him and said "And a pleasure to have a handsome friend like you too!" While both of them were laughing togather, Lisa who was about to approach Jennie stopped herself and looked at Jennie and kai from a distance. She muttered to herself "This is not good" She then approached Jennie and said "The professor is calling you, so just go and meet him." Jennie said "Okay, thanks." Jennie leaves. Lisa also was about to follow Jennie until Kai spoke "You just ruined our sweet moment Manoban!". Lisa turns around to look at Kai. "What are you up to Kai?" asked lisa. "You'll see lisa!" said kai. "Don't you dare play with Jennie!" Lisa looked sharply at kai. "Just try to stop me!" Kai smirked and left the place. Meanwhile Lisa punched the wall in frustration.

________________________________________________________

So sorry for the long delay guys! Apparently on hiatus right now. But I will try my best to make the story interesting 💘 and will try to update the next part asap! And I'm gonna break your Jenlisa heart by Jennie and Kai interaction! Sorry not sorry! Hahaha love you all 😘 stay tuned!!