Chapter-7

It's been two weeks since Jennie and kai are dating. Jisoo knew that Lisa wasn't fine with that, tzuyu is now Jennie's bestfriend and likes Lisa and the students started shipping both Jennie and kai, Lisa and tzuyu. It was 9:00 and all the students are seated in the classroom waiting for the professor.

Somi: jennieya are you missing your boyfriend already? *wiggles brows*

Jennie: Yah! Shut up! *look away*

Somi: You won't spend your time with your besties now! So busy with your boyfriend huh? *pouted*

Tzuyu: yeah right!

Jennie: there's nothing like that idiots we still have a party today after classes today..

-Professor enters and class begin-

-Time skip 6:00 pm-

Jisoo: see you at the club lisa *looked at her*

Lisa: I won't come. I have something to do.

Rosé: Yah! Lisayah! You should come that's all I know! If you won't, then I'll tell Jennie that you like her. Come on babe *drag jisoo*

Jisoo: *laugh while being dragged by rosé*

Lisa: Aishh! (Gosh)

-At the club-

-While everyone were dancing and drinking-

Lisa POV

"I'll be back" I excused myself to jisoo and rosé and when I was on my way to the washroom, I noticed someone similar. I walked closer to the person when I realised it was kai. He was kissing a girl in the club. What a jerk,I knew he would do that. I quickly approached him and shouted "what do you think you're doing huh kim jongjin!?" He turned around and smirked "oh look who's here!" He laughs with his ugly voice. "What do you think you are doing here?" "How dare you cheat on Jennie!?" I shouted on him. Nobody could here because of the loud music. I grip his collars and we created a fight. But suddenly I noticed kai looking at someone behind me. I turned around and was shocked to see the person.

Jennie POV

"Where's kai jennie?" Somi asked. "Oh yeah! I didn't see him for a while, I'll go find him" I excused myself and went searching for him. I searched everywhere but couldn't find him. I met jisoo and rosé and asked if they saw him but they didn't know as well. But then I saw some people talking about some fight. I went in and approached the place and heard everything they were arguing. It was Lisa, kai and a ranodom girl. He cheated.... My eyes filled with tears and my bag fell from my grip. I was shocked and hurt. I stood there broken while staring at them until kai noticed me and then lisa turned around.. I turned around and started running.

Third person POV

"Jennie!" Lisa shouted and was about to follow her but kai pushed her and followed Jennie. Lisa hissed and followed kai and Jennie again. Jennie was walking fast while wiping her tears. Kai hold her wrist and said "Jennie listen to me! There's a misunderstanding!" Jennie looked at him with anger while tears kept falling from her eyes. "Misunderstanding huh?" Jennie took a glass of alcohol which was on the table and splashed on his face. "How dare you do that to my boyfriend?!" yelled the random girl and was about to slap Jennie but lisa caught her hand "don't you dare!" She glared at the girl. "Boyfriend? How can you do this to me kai? It's only been 2 weeks! I trusted you! We're done CHEATER!" Jennie left after saying that. Lisa followed her.

________________________________________________________

~I'm so sorry to take too long to update guyss! I promise I'll update the next part tomorrow! I know I took so long to update. This won't happen again! Love you all! Stay tuned ❣️~