Chapter- 23

Lisa POV

I'm being ignored by my girlfriend from 2 days. She never looked at me and never let me talk to her. There's not a single night I didn't cry, 2 days felt like 2 years without Jennie.

I was here in the washroom washing my hands while thinking about Jennie until somebody hugged me from behind.

"So there you are" I said in a low tone and closed my eyes. She giggled. I looked at the mirror but her face was covered on the crook of my neck.

So I decided to turn around "Jennie I missed you so-" she didn't even let me speak but kissed me passionately. No but this didn't feel like Jennie. I slightly pushed her and looked at her face. It took me minutes to realise it wasn't Jennie.

"Amazing!" I heard a sob. Jennie stood there with glassy eyes near the door. "Amazing Lisa!" She added.

I looked back at the person who kissed me and realised it was the same trouble maker of my life. Tzuyu.

She slowly approached me while clapping her hands. "Jen-" she didn't let me speak but slapped me in the face. "How could you do this to me?" She cried.

"You cheated too Lisa! The only person who I loved truly." She added. I held my cheek where she slapped while tears never stopped flowing.

"I only took a break from you, but you're here-" she made a disgusting face and paused. "Let's break up." She said.

My heart beats seemed to drop. I couldn't hear anything. The words she just said started repeating in my mind. "I hate you lisa!" She said before leaving while crying.

I followed her but she was nowhere to be seen. I sat on my knees while students in the hall stared at me. "NOOO!!"
.

"STOP SCREAMING THE HELL OUT OF YOUR LUNGS MANOBAN!" A familiar voice yelled at me while my face was sweating.

"WHY TF ARE YOU SCREAMING!?" Jisoo added while getting out of the bed covering her ears. "Oww my ears hurt!"

I realised it was a dead ass dream. I sighed in relief and massaged my temple trying to calm down. I stayed at Jisoo's home last night cause I was not having enough sleep.

"Get your ass up!" Jisoo said and I glared at her. "What kind of best friend are you? I had a nightmare, you're supposed to calm me down." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Calm you down?" She scoffed and added "you??"
"Noted the sarcasm" I crawled out of the bed and entered the washroom. I washed my face and looked at my reflection in the mirror. "This is not good."

_____________

Campus

I can't believe I'm early to the campus today. It seemed different. I've always been late. I entered the class and saw everyone gathered around someone. I curiously approached them and saw Jennie sitting uncomfortably.

She glanced at me and I gave her a weak smile. She looked away with an emotionless face. I sighed and listened to the students who kept asking her questions,

"Did you really break up with Lisa, Jennie?"

"Did she cheat on you?"

"No, did you cheat on her?"

"What happened Jennieya?"

"Oh Lisa's here, you tell us Lisa!"

These students pissed me off. "None of your business!" I said and they continued. "Why? You guys really broke up?" And this time it was Tzuyu. She gasped dramatically.

"Bish she said it's none of your business right?" Jennie said with her angry kitten face. I widened my eyes. Tzuyu was about to reply but the professor entered the classroom making everyone settle down on their places.

I sat on my place and saw Jennie staring at me awkwardly cause she had no choice but sit beside me. Rosé was with Jisoo. And Somi was with Tzuyu cause I didn't let her sit with me.

She awkwardly took a seat beside me and started pretending as if she is concentrated in the class. I know she's not able to but that is so cute. I blushed so hard that I covered my face with a book.

"Miss Manoban? Is there something on your face." The professor suddenly said making me slam the book on the table.

Everyone started laughing. "N-no sir, I'm good." I said awkwardly and stared blankly at my book. I noticed Jennie have a small smile on her face for what happened.

That made me blush harder. I'm sure my face looks like a tomato.
°
--

After the class everyone were again gathered around me and Jennie.

If given a chance they would even make a news out of it on the TV. I rolled my eyes.

But this time there were only girls. The girls who have a crush on me.

"Lisaya, now that you two are not together. Can you give me a chance pweese?" A girl literally squealed.

"Are you looking for a new girlfriend?"

"Yes." I said making Jennie glare at me. No god please save me, I just want her to talk to me.

The girls around us went crazy after what I said. Jennie still looked at me in disbelief and anger. She still looked cute tho but it's still the death of me.

"OH MY GOD! does that mean I can finally court you?"

"Lisaya choose me!"

"Lisa I love you!"

Jennie suddenly stood up making all the girls go one step back. "You girls wanna die? We did NOT break up! Lisa's still mine!" Jennie said making me blush again AHHHH. God what's with her?

She suddenly held my wrist and dragged me out of the classroom while running.

"HEY! YOU CANNOT KIDNAP OUR LISA LIKE THAT JENNIE!"

I looked back at the large group of girls following us while running. Jennie suddenly entered a random classroom dragging me.

*Gasps*

"WHAT THE-" She shouted and I looked at where she was looking.

*Gasps again*

We saw Jisoo pinning Rosé on the wall and kissing her. Jennie then covered my eyes. "Yah! I'm not a kid!" I let go her hand and said "GET A ROOM IDIOTS!" I yelled that made them flinch and scream.

"AHHH WHEN DID YOU GUYS COME!?" Jisoo screamed.

"WHAT-" I paused when I saw the girls enter the room. "Oh no-" Jennie whispered and this time I held Jennie's wrist and ran out of the classroom and they followed us again.
________________________________________________________

~😂 okay that was really random.~