Chapter-24

*Panting*

"Th-those b-bish-es aa----" Jennie held her stomach catching her breath. "Those bishes a-ar-ee c-cra-zy" she sat down leaning on the door while Lisa let her body lay down on the floor.

FeW miNuTes LatERr~

"And you really said you're looking for a new girlfriend huh??" Jennie suddenly yelled glaring at the taller. Lisa gulped and tried to speak "I-I--"

"I only said I need a break, not to break up and you easily just moved on as if you never even wanted me??" She stood up. Lisa slowly got up and looked up at her angry girlfriend like a lost puppy while sitting on the classroom floor.

There was no answer from her causing an awkward silence but soon was broken by Jennie "Answer me MANOBAN!" She yelled again causing Lisa to quickly stand up.

"Jen-"

"You moved on so easily? How could you?! "

"I did no-"

"So if I say let's break up you would easily break up with me??"

Lisa slid her hands inside her pockets and looked at the shorter who kept talking without letting her reply.

"Listen to m-" she tried to speak but was again cut by Jennie.

"Really Lisa?? YOU-" Jennie suddenly got startled by the loud sound of books which suddenly fell from the locker which was kept open behind her.

She was so frightened of the loud noise and so hugged Lisa tightly screaming like a baby. Lisa just blushed on what happened and hugged her girlfriend back.

But the angry cat eyed girl pushed the taller again and glared at her. "Yahh! What's wrong with you??" Lisa frowned and tried to sound angry.

"I hate you!" Jennie shouted. "Uh-huh?" Lisa moved closer towards Jennie. "Wh-what are you do-" The short girl couldn't complete but got pinned to the locker by Lisa.

"So you hate me?"

"Yes-" she couldn't complete as Lisa pressed her lips among Jennie's.

Jennie widened her eyes as Lisa broke the kiss and said "You hate me right?"

"Ye-" Jennie again found Lisa's lips on hers and Lisa once again broke the kiss and asked the same thing.

"Stoooppppp?!! Fine I don't hate you!!" Jennie yelled.

"So?" Lisa questioned.

"So what???"

Lisa again leaned in but Jennie covered her mouth. "I love you!" Lisa smiled and hugged her.

****************

"Quick find them!" Tzuyu almost yelled. The girls were all around the campus trying to find Jennie and Lisa. But little did they know that those two were actually hiding in the campus store room?

Jisoo and Rosé were among them too. "Why are WE here?" Jisoo crossed her arms and looked at Rosé.

"Ofcourse we gotta protect them before these crazy girls find them!" Rosé looked panicked and pulled Jisoo into a classroom yelling Lisa and Jennie's name.

"Yahhh! They ain't kids and we ain't their parents to protect my love" Jisoo rolled her eyes and Rosé looked at her in disbelief. "Bae-"

"Aren't you done with these girls always getting into trouble and we being stupids here 'protecting' them?" Jisoo shook Rosé's body.

Rosé just looked at her girlfriend all stunned.

"We ain't babysitting them! We missed all our dates because of them! They fight, get together, fight again make up! What's the point?" Jisoo shrugged out of frustration.

Rosé just looked at her. "You know I love you and wanna spend time with you babyyyy~" Jisoo squealed making Rosé blush and giggle.

"Aww baby I'm so sorry~" the blonde hair girl hugged her girlfriend.

"We heard you!" A familiar voice echoed from behind and Rosé broke the hug.

"ARGHHHHH there you are both of you!!!" Jisoo messed her hair.

"What's wrong?" The girl with bangs asked frowning.

"Why won't you leave me and chaeyoung alone!?" Jisoo shouted again.

Jennie gulped "Lisa let's go." "Jisoo ah we're in a problem!"

"When are you not in a problem??"

"I-" Lisa wanted to speak but she heard the disaster behind her again.

"THERE SHE IS!"

**************************

Both Jennie and Lisa were now okay but weeks passed and they couldn't give much time for each other. Jennie did part time job in a café as she needed some money real quick and Lisa focused on her dance as her dream was being a Dance Mentor.

-Campus ground-

"JENNIEEEEE" Lisa attacked on Jennie.
"Ughh lisaya! Stopp I'm not able to breathe" Jennie said in a tiny voice only to make Lisa hug her even tighter.

"I missed you soo much" Lisa said almost whining but there was no answer from Jennie. Lisa broke the hug and found Jennie breathing heavily. "Oops. Sorry babes are you okay?" Lisa scratched her nape receiving a glare from Jennie.

"I missed you too~ we're just not able to give enough time to each other-" Jennie couldn't complete but heard somebody call her name.

"Jennie!! Oh gosh there you are! I missed you so much"

_____________________________________________________

~I'm soo sorry guys! Ik this took me so long but here's an update, hope you guys like it..~