Chapter-21

THIRD PERSON

"YOU BASTARD" Lisa held Kai's collar. "Lisa stop! Listen to me!" Jennie said all panicked. Kai widened his eyes with his mouth open, Jisoo and Rosé laughed so hard on that funny face of Kai.

Lisa wouldn't stop cursing Kai while Jennie tried to calm Lisa down. Everyone in the room started gossiping again.

Lisa was about to punch him but Jennie blocked his face. Unfortunately, Lisa punched on Jennie's hands.

Jisoo laughed harder. "Babe! Stop laughing!" Rosé covered Jisoo's mouth.

Lisa gasped and quickly held Jennie's hands and rubbed it softly. "I'm so sorry babe!" Lisa started blowing on her hand. "Why don't you listen to me!?" Jennie shouted and pulled her hand off Lisa's grip.

"Woah woah! why are YOU walking like a couple with him!?" Lisa raised her voice which gave goosebumps to everyone. "Did you raise your voice at me?"

"What's going on there?" A professor entered the cafeteria. Jisoo gasped "Come on guys! We don't wanna get into the detention room!" Everyone sat down on the chair exept Jennie and Lisa.

Jennie left the place like an angry kitten while the taller one followed her. "This is not good." Rosé said in a low voice. Jisoo nodded. "Hope they won't fight."
__

Lisa pulled Jennie into a random empty classroom and pinned her to the wall. "Where the hell are you going!?" she said. "You care?" Jennie said. "Ofcourse I DO!" Lisa moved her face closer to Jennie.

Jennie shoved her hands but felt pain. "Oww" "Does it still hurt?" Lisa tried to hold her hand but Jennie didn't let Lisa to do so.

"Why are you acting so weird!?" Lisa almost screamed in an annoyed tone. "I should ask you the same!" Jennie replied in the same tone as Lisa.

"Why did you hold his arms??"

"Why didn't you listen to me!?"

The room filled with arguments.

Lisa let out a deep sigh. "Did you forgive him?" "Yes." Jennie replied. "Why?"

"What do you mean 'why?' Lisa?? He apologized to me so I forgive him!"

"What if he's lying again!?" Lisa shouted. "He's not!"

"So you now trust him and not me?"

"When did I even say that? He was about to say sorry to you as well! And friends do hold hands! What's the big deal Lisa!?" Jennie shouted back.

"Friends?" Lisa laughed sarcastically. "Friends? Really Jennie? After what he did to you? How can you forgive and trust that jerk so easily??" Lisa looked at Jennie in disbelief.

"Why is it bothering you!?" Jennie shouted which made Lisa increase her anger. "GODDAMN JENNIE KIM! ARE YOU FVCKING DUMB!?" she stormed making Jennie flinch so bad.

"AM I NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND? IS IT WRONG TO SAY THAT HE- Oh wait, He's your 'first love' right?" Jennie couldn't believe what Lisa just said. Tears started flowing down her cheeks.

"How can you not forgive your 'first love'? Yeah it's so hard not to do so. Lemme guess, Did you fall in love with him again?" Jennie slapped Lisa.

"SHUT UP!!" Jennie screamed while crying. "JUST SHUT UP! How can you say things like that Lalisa??" Jennie sobbed inbetween her talk "I thought atleast you wouldn't do it but you're the same! The same like others!"

Jennie left the class crying and Lisa punched the wall again out of frustration. "Fvck, fvck" she kept mumbling. Her face turned red.

____

JISOO POV

"So you really changed?" I asked while stuffing food into my mouth. "Yeah, I like tzuyu now." Kai replied. "Jincha!? (For real?)" My girlfriend looked at him stunned. I chuckled.

While we were talking Jennie suddenly entered the hall like a crying mess and approached our table. We tried to ask her about what happened but she just didn't listen. She took her bag and left.

"They probably fought." Rosé said and I nodded. "Yes. And it's all because of you jerk!" I pointed at Kai. He made a cute- not really. He pouted and said "Yah! I really changed! And pranking Lisa was not my idea."

_______

Classroom

Jennie entered the class and saw Lisa. She approached Somi and sat beside her. Tzuyu got her chance and sat beside Lisa. "Yah! Get out of my seat!" Lisa said in a cold tone but tzuyu didn't care.

The professor entered the classroom and started the lecture.

Jisoo and Rosé looked at Jennie and Lisa awkwardly.

_______________________________________________________

~