Chapter- 19

-Next morning
Lisa POV

I tapped everywhere on my bed but couldn't find Jennie. I quickly opened my eyes and looked for her literally everywhere in my house but did not find her.

I quickly texted her.

I smiled because she is now feeling okay and finally is at the campus

I got ready and drove to the campus.

Campus POV

Lisa reached the campus and found Jennie waiting for her near the gate. They hugged and walked together holding hands.

Then they reached the classroom and again got blocked by Kai and Tzuyu. "Look who's back." Tzuyu said. "You better not!" Lisa said while pointing her index finger to Tzuyu.

Kai interrupted inbetween by saying. "Oh stop it everyone! Why are you making such a big deal out of nothing? I still love Jennie and I'm ready to forgive her."

Jennie couldn't keep quiet anymore. She looked at kai with anger. "And who the fuck told you that I'm gonna apologize to you bastard!?" She stormed at him.

Kai widened his eyes and said "Watch what you say, will you?".

Jennie smiled sarcastically and said "Really? Sure! I can do that!". Everyone in the class were shocked and few of them started filming it.

"You scumbag! You're worst of them all! A jaded jerk. Will you please shut your fucking mouth now??" She continued while still faking her smile sarcastic enough to make everyone shocked.

Kai slapped Jennie's face. Jennie held her cheeks which turned red. "How dare you?!" Lisa was about to punch him but Jennie blocked her hand.

Lisa gave a confused look to Jennie. "It's okay babe.." she said. Jennie glared sharply at Kai and said. "Keep this in mind Kai, YOU hit me first." She then slapped him right in his face making everyone in the class to gasp.

He was about to hit her back but she kicked him right down there making him fall on the ground groaning in pain.

"That's my girl." Lisa mumbled while smiling.

Jennie looked at everyone gathered over there and said "And listen everyone! I'm not the one who cheated! It's HIM!" She said while pointing at kai on the ground.

"He's the one who cheated! With his new girlfriend." Jennie said and Rosé drags Kai's new girlfriend and enters the classroom.

"And you tzuyu! Who's the golddigger now!?" Jennie glared at tzuyu and she stormed out of the classroom.

Kai's friends helped him and took him to the campus clinic.

"I'm sorry Jennie, I should've listened to you." Somi looked down and apologized to Jennie. Everyone in the class apologized.

Lisa held Jennie's cheek with both her hands and smiled sweetly at her. "Well done my girl! I'm so proud of you!" Jennie smiled back and Lisa kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.

Everyone cheered for the couple happily.

________________________________________________________

~❤️