Chapter- 17

Jennie POV

"Jennie kim?" I mumbled. I was so shocked to see my name on the post. I couldn't believe it. I started reading it.

 I started reading it

I gasped. "T-Tzuyu?" How can she do this to me? I thought she is my best friend. All those sweet moments with tzuyu started coming into my mind. "How could she...??" tears fell from one of my eyes.

I again looked at my phone and noticed something. A hashtag. '#Golddigger'. How can a typical 'bestfriend' think about someone like that? I got betrayed....once again...

I grabbed my hair with both my hands and started crying. No.....no..no..NO!!!! How will I go to the campus tomorrow?? How will I explain everything that kai is the one who cheated?? Just because I'm not rich, nobody would listen to me! Only lisa, jisoo and rosé knows that kai cheated. Eottokhae~ (what should I do).

I somehow slept while crying the whole night.

-Time skip, the next morning-

I got up and started getting ready to go to the campus. I checked my phone and there was no texts from lisa. But why?

I didn't have a mood to drive today as I was so nervous to go to the campus so I took a bus. I reached the campus and started walking through the ground and everyone turned around and looked at me with a shocked face.

I could see the hate towards me in their eyes. They moved away from my way. I looked down and walked inside. I stopped near my classroom and it was a bit noisy. They were obviously talking about me cause I heard my name. I took a deep breath and said to myself "Calm down Jennie, they'll listen to you.." and then I entered the classroom.

As soon as I entered the classroom, all the students suddenly became silent. Everyone were looking at me. I looked around for lisa, but she wasn't there. I sighed and was about to walk towards my seat but Somi blocked me. She showed the post on her phone to me.

"What is this Jennie?" she said. I sighed "Somi, this is a misunderstanding, I did not cheat on kai but he is the one-" I got cut by tzuyu. ,"I told y'all that she would blame kai! She's a cheater and a golddigger guys!" Tzuyu said.

My eyes filled with tears, I can't believe this. "I thought you were my bestfriend, but what's this tzuyu?" I said in cracked voice. She smirked and came close to me "Cause you're a cheater Jennie!! I can't believe you can do this to kai! Look at him!!" She pointed at kai. And there he is faking his tears. He smirked at me.

"I did not cheat on him guys! Trust me!" I tried my best to explain to them but they never listened to me! I wish Jisoo, Rosé and Lisa would be here. I looked down while crying and they kept on saying mean things about me. Even Somi did not listen to me. "You know what Jennie? We're not friends anymore!" Somi said and went back to our seat. That was enough to break me down.

I ran outside the classroom in the corridor while crying until I bumped into someone. I looked up at the person it was...it was the leader of the bully group. Oh no... are they going to bully me?? I slowly tried to get up but she kicked me and I fell again. "Girls! Bring her to the campus rooftop!" with that the leader left and I was dragged by the other two girls.

-Campus rooftop-

"Please let me go! I did not do anything!" I said and the leader of the group slapped me in the face. The other one kicked my stomach and I fell on the floor. I held my stomach tight and groaned in pain. "So your next target is lisa right? Let her go and I'll let you go!"

And then tzuyu appeared behind the group. She approached me and I said. "You're here to help me right?" I said with hope and she sat on her toes infront of me "help you?" she laughed "break up with lisa! She belongs to me! Not to a poor bitch like you! Our friendship died the day lisa started liking you!"

She said and I looked up at her while tears kept flowing. "How can you be so selfish and mean towards me? I trusted you and thought you were my bestfriend! But you're here bullying me just to date lisa?" I wiped my tears and said "I'm never gonna break up with lisa and she's never gonna date you as well! She loves me!" I shouted at her.

She grabbed my hair as I groaned in pain. "You bish!" She was about to slap me and I closed my eyes ready to suffer but somebody stopped her and held her hand.

________________________________________________________

~Next part will be updated soo! Stay tuned! ❤️~
________________________________________________________