Chapter-6

And it's been 1 week, Kai and Jennie are now close to each other.

Jennie POV

I just finished my first class and I was walking through the corridor with somi as it was a short break. But suddenly I bumped into some random girl. She was in a rush. I helped her with her books. And then she finally spoke. "I'm so sorry! I was actually looking for my class. I'm new here."she said. "Oh it's alright. May I help you?" I uttered. "Yes please" she said. "Oh by the way, I'm Jennie." I smiled. "Oh I totally forgot! I'm tzuyu. Pleasured to meet you." She said while giggling. After a while of talking, I helped her to find her class. And guess what? She's a new tranferee to our class again. But she seemed to be sweet. Well, obviously she's new here. After the next class Kai approached me "Hey Jen, 'sup?"he said. "nothing much. How about you?" I said while smiling. "Umm I- I wanted to say.. uh.. I l-like y-" he got cut off because I got pulled from the literal freak I hate named 'Lalisa Mano-freak'. She took me to a random classroom where nobody was there. She pinned me to the wall while she spoke.

Lisa:"Miss Kim Jennie annoying kitten! listen to me! I've been waiting from one long week to talk to you. But you just ignore me like hell! *lil scream*

Jennie: Shut up you Lalisa Mano-freak! Don't scream. And yeah, I'm ignoring you cause I don't talk to freaks like you! *mocking tone*

Lisa: *sigh* Jen, listen to me. Please try to keep a distance from Kai. He is a playboy. He is not at all a good person. He is tryin- *cut off*

Jennie: *shove her hands which pinned me to the wall* Oh please lisa! You're just jealous of him. He is better than you! And why should I keep a distance from him huh?

Lisa: I'm not jealous of him. I'm just worried about you- *got cut off again*

Jennie: Oh no no lisa! No need to be worried about me. Just stop bothering me. *I move close to her* Cause I hate you! *Open the door and leave*

Lisa: *teary eyes* *look down*

Third person POV

Jennie approach Kai and said "Sorry about that Kai, you were about to say something?" Kai laughed nervously "Um it's okay Jen. It was nothing." Jennie hit Kai's hand and said "Just tell me or else I'll kill you". "Ouch Jennie." He groaned. "Tell me!" Jennie glared. "Um I l-like y-you, can I take you out tonight?" He asked in a shy tone. Jennie burst into laughter. "Kyeowo!! (Cute)" she said while pinching his cheeks. "Of course handsome. I'd love to!". Kai hugged Jennie "Thank you so much Jen!" He said in a happy tone. And ofcourse lisa saw them. She was hurt.

________________________________________________________

Sorry Jenlisa shippers, I broke your Jenlisa heartuee~ And Tzuyu is here. If you know you know 😆. Stay tuned 😘 love y'all ♥️....

________________________________________________________