Chapter- 8

Jennie POV

I left that place and went near the table and started drinking. I already took 8 shots but didn't stop but then lisa approached me. "Jennie stop! You're already tipsy" she tried to stop me but I ignored her and kept drinking. Ii was drunk and when I was about to drink one more shot she held my hand and stopped me. "JENNIE! Stop it! You're drunk!". I swayed my hand making the glass fall and break. "J-just lea-ve me alone!!!" I shouted at her and then left the club.

Lisa POV

She kept on drinking and got drunk. I tried to stop her but "J-just lea-ve me alone!!!" with that she left the place.
I ran behind her. It was too late almost 12:00. I followed her and she was there walking on the footpath crying. Seeing her cry gave me a weird feeling in my heart. It hurts so bad. But suddenly she fell on her knees and I quickly approach her. "Are you okay?" She was crying hard and I let her cry on my shoulder while we were sitting on our knees on the footpath. Tears fell from my eyes seeing her hurt like this. After a while she fell asleep. I sighed and carried her to my car. I checked her phone for the location and drove to her home. And when I got there there was nobody inside I realised that she lived alone. I had to wake her up but she was peacefully sleeping on the seat. I went close to her face " you're still pretty even when you're asleep Jennie.." I whispered but she suddenly opened one eye and smiled "I know" she said in a drunk tone and giggled then fell asleep again.I quickly moved back. Yeah she is drunk. "Jennie wake up! We're here" I said but she grabbed my collar and pulled me closer and said "lisaya you're so cute and hot at the same time, should we go on a date? But he cheated!!" She said in a cute drunk tone. My heart beats were going crazy. "Je-jennie uhh..." I slowly let go my collars from her grip. She was sleeping again. This little Mandu (dumpling)!! I checked her bag and found the key. I carried her and went inside. I layed her on the bed "Good night Jennie, sleep well" I was about to leave but she held my hand. "P-please s-stay" she said but I let go her hand and covered her with blanket. I wrote something on a paper and kept it on the table and left the house.

-The next day-

Jennie POV

I woke up and found myself on the bed. I felt strain in my head, it hurts so bad. I took the glass of water on the table near my bed but noticed a piece of paper. I opened it and read the message which said..

"Hey Jennierubyjane kitten, you were drunk last night so I had to bring you home. I have kept some food in the fridge have it.. I know your head hurts now. Have a good rest ! And don't think about that jerk much.
You probably know who this is"

I don't know why but it made me smile. She's sweet but sometimes acts like a freak! And talking about last night I don't remember anything what happened after the argument between me and kai.He really cheated on me... I hugged my knees and cried. After a while I went downstairs to have some food. I opened the fridge and found it with a sticky note.

"I know these are your favourite! Eat well!"

I smiled again and ate my food. And then took rest as I didn't feel good.

________________________________________________________

~hope you all enjoyed! And what do you think will happen next? Stay tuned for the next part!❤️ Love y'all!~

________________________________________________________