Chapter-11

Class POV

"There will be a camp tomorrow, we'll be going to a hilly region so make sure to bring all the essentials you want. We'll stay there for 2 days and if caught bullying you'll be seriously punished. That's all for today thank you." With that the professor leaves the class. And everyone makes noise out of excitement. "That's gonna be fun" said Somi. "Yeah I guess." said Jennie. "Hey somi, are you dating bam?". Somi blush. Jennie widen her eyes and said "Jincha!? (Really?) Are you dating him?" "Yes.." somi said. "I'm so happy for you!" Tzuyu hugged somi."Yeah good for you somi." Said Jennie.

-fast forward-
-The next day-

Third person POV

Everyone are gathered near the bus.

"We still have 10 mins before we leave, y'all may choose your partners." Said the professor. "I'm gonna be with tzuyu!!" said Somi while jumping like a kid. "How can you do this to me!?" said Jennie in disbelief. "Sorry Jennieyaa" "pfft, nobody loves me." said Jennie. "I do, come on!" Said Lisa and held Jennie's arms. Jennie widened her eyes and looked up at lisa "What!?" "Uh- I-i mean, You're my bestie!" Lisa laughed nervously. Jennie sighed. Lisa leaned in "did you think something else?" Jennie smacked lisa. "Why would I think something else idiot!". Lisa laughed. "You're so cute!" She pinched Jennie's dumpling like cheeks."YAHH! Don't touch my cheeks!" and there's tzuyu watching them. "Somi you know I like lisa right? Can you be partner with Jennie please?" "Aww okay if you say so."said Somi. "You're the best!" said tzuyu. "Jennieya! I was just kidding you earlier. Can we be partners?"Lisa looked at tzuyu and knew what she was up to? "Oh ahaha y-" Jennie got cut by lisa "oh no! Jennie will be partner with me! She's my best friend as well!" "Come on everyone!" said the professor. "But lisa-" somi got cut by lisa again. "No buts! Come on Jennie!" Lisa dragged Jennie and entered the bus and they took a seat. "Well, I can't help anymore tzuyu! Come on!" Somi and tzuyu took a seat behind Jennie and lisa. "Wait and watch Jennie!" Tzuyu thought.

-time skip, at the camp site-
-everyone were building their tents-

Lisa POV

"Ughh finally! We're done building it" she layed herself on the ground.I started laughing "Jennieya! How can you be tired already?". "Whatever......." She said in an exhausted tone. I held her and started pulling her. "Ahhhh lisayaaaa" she started screaming like a baby. She got up and tried to push me but failed. She lost her grip and fell on top of me. We both fell on the ground. I could feel my heart racing. She looked so shocked and nervous. She then got up and fixed her clothes. I then did a fake cry and said "you're so heavy! How can fall like that!" Yeah! I didn't want her to feel awkward by speaking nothing! "Come on it's time for the campfire" I'll leave first and then I left.

Jennie POV

"Ughhh" I covered my face with my palms. "Why are you confusing me lisa!! You like tzuyu but whyy" I fake cried like a baby. "Jennieya! What are you doing there come on!" Rosé called me from a distance near the campfire. "Coming!" I shouted back. And then ran towards the place.

________________________________________________________

Next part will be updated tomorrow! Stay tuned! And if you like it please do vote! ❤️
________________________________________________________