Chapter-14

-The parking area-

Jennie POV

Someone is here to protect me! Someone yanked him from me and dragged him out of the car. "Delete that picture!" The person shouted at him and he quickly deleted it. It's her.

She punched him multiple times until he slumped on the ground. "How dare you! How dare you even touch her!" She seemed so mad at kai. "L-lisa" I couldn't stop her.

"You jerk! I warned you to stay away from her! HOW DARE YOU!?" Lisa's deep mad voice gave me goosebumps. He was already bleeding. She kept punching him until jisoo came running and stopped her. "Are you out of your mind LALISA!? You might kill him!" with that jisoo helped kai and left.

She then stepped towards me, her eyes fell on my bearing chest and I immediately covered it with my hands and looked away. She removed her jacket and handed it to me. "Here, wear this" she said. I quickly took it from her and wore it.

She then approached me near the car as I was sitting in the edge of the seat. She held my chin and said "Are you okay?" She asked me me in a soft worried tone. "I'm fine, thank you.." I said and I gave her the fakest gummy smile in the world.

She reached in to me and hugged me tightly. I don't know why but I felt so safe in her warm hug. I burst into tears. I cried in her shoulder. She rubbed my back softly. After a while,we broke the hug. "You need rest, I'll drive you home,come on!" She held my hand but I stopped her by saying. "No! Thank you, I can drive." I got up and went near the driver's seat and opened the door. I got in and started the engine but my hands wouldn't stop shaking. She noticed it. I sighed out of frustration.

Lisa POV

I noticed her hands shaking and I opened the door and said "come out of the car Jennie kim" I said in a calm but serious tone. She came out of her car and looked at me. It's time. I fell on my knees infront of her and held her hand and caressed it and looked up at her.

"Jennie...I never liked tzuyu. I always liked you and what happened that day in the camp was that you gave your coat to tzuyu and when I saw her there,I thought it was you. I thought of confessing that day itself but it was Tzuyu. I never knew that it wasn't you...but you never let me explain to you Jennie. I love you Jennie,I love you so much that it hurts when you ignore" tears started flowing down my cheeks.

Jennie sat on her knees infront of me while crying. "I'm so sorry lisa. I misunderstood the whole time that you like tzuyu and thought you were just flirting with me. I'm so sorry" she said while sobbing. "I love you too lisa!" She said.

I didn't let her speak anything and held her cheeks and kissed her. She was shocked at first and did not respond. But slowly our kiss became passionate and she responded to my kiss. After a while we broke our kiss for air. We both were painting.

"saranghaeyo (I love you)" we said together and started laughing. I carried her and went near my car. "Yah! Put me down!" She said. I ignored her and made her sit next to the driver's seat. And I started driving.

While driving I noticed Jennie close her eyes and holding her dress tightly. I quickly caressed her hand with my left hand while the other was on the steering wheel. "Don't worry, now that you're mine, nobody can dare to touch you again. I promise babe" I said. She just smiled and said. "Yah! You'll make me cry again!" She said like a baby. I giggled.

-Jennie's house-

"Take care okay? Go inside now, it's late." I said and she nodded while smiling. She was walking slowly towards the door but turned around and ran towards me. I frowned and was about to speak but she tip toe and kissed my cheek and went inside.

I froze on the spot. Did she jus- "Ahhhhhh" I jumped like a kid. And blushed like hell. What am I doing? I face palm and got inside the car and drove home.

________________________________________________________

~Did you guys like it? If you did, I'd love a vote and a comment! Love y'all! ❤️~
________________________________________________________