Chapter-12

-Everyone are dancing around the campfire-

Lisa POV

I'm here sitting on the bench with jisoo watching Jennie dance near the campfire. She still looks so pretty. Sometimes I think how can a person be so pretty like Jennie kim? I never thought I would fall in love like this.From the day I met her, there's something pulling me towards her. I was lost in these thoughts until jisoo spoke. "Stop staring at her like that, she might melt". I just smiled. "Whoa whoa whoa! You didn't smack me!? This is not lisa!" She said in disbelief. "Why don't you just confess? Just do it lisaya!" She said. Yeah I guess she's right, I just can't keep this to myself anymore. "Yeah, I'll confess today itself."

Jennie POV

"Excuse me, I'm tired. I'll just go near the view spot." I excused myself and went near the view spot. Tzuyu followed me as well. "It's beautiful right?" She said while looking at the scenery. "Yes indeed" I said. And then she looked at my cotton baby pink coat and said "I love your coat! can I please borrow it until we get back to our tents?" "Ofcourse!" I happily removed it and handed it to her. "Thank you, you're such a sweet best friend! But you know how it feels when somebody steals a person who you love the most?" I got completely confused on what she said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Oh forget about it!" She wore my coat while giggling. But then I heard rosé's call again. "Jennieyaa! Can you please help me with the food here?" "Sure! Coming!" I shouted back. "I'll get going!" And then I left the place and started helping rosé.

Lisa POV

I am searching for Jennie but I didn't find her anywhere. I approached Somi and asked her and she said "oh! She's near the view point." "Thank you!" and then I reached near the view point and saw a girl with a baby pink coat watching the view. I smiled. "There she is!" I muttered to myself. I approached her and back hugged her. "Hey, I've been searching for you everywhere..."

Tzuyu POV

I was enjoying the view until someone back hugged me and said "Hey, I've been searching for you everywhere..."
I quickly recognised it was Lisa. I just hummed. She said "I have something to say..." She paused. I hummed again. "I...I like you...from a long time...from the day I met you, you seem different and special to me.." I blushed hard. I knew she thought I was Jennie but my feelings for her did not let me turn around and say I'm tzuyu. I just paused and let her hug me while she was waiting for my answer.

(Third person)

But unfortunately Jennie who came back after helping rosé witnessed it again. Tears started forming in her eyes. She didn't know why but she sobbed a bit loudly making lisa turn around.

________________________________________________________

~I said I would update tomorrow but here it is! 🥰 And what do you think will happen next? Stay tuned!~
________________________________________________________