Chapter 194: Back in our Realm

A Brush of cold Air, is What woke her up. Jade breathed, as she groaned as her head started pounding. She felt the ground beneath her felt rough and grave. Jade slowly opened her eyes and held her head, as a swirl of pain came through. She quickly closed her eyes, as Light came into her eyes. And she yelled in pain, rubbing her eyes. When she finally got her bearings. Her bluish-green eyes opened, as the blonde-haired girl took in her surroundings. She looked around, and saw They were... Her eyes widened. They were At Her, Lilla, and Kaityln's Treehouse! "What! How the heck Am I Seeing?" she paused, then remembered. Harumi Or should she correctly say Child Harumi? Had disappeared, Once Again. And They had No Idea what happened to the poor Girl. Jade had hoped, Child Harumi was just pulling a prank on them, and She was safely on the bounty. She sighed sadly, as she looked up, and saw The sky was Blue, there were barely any clouds in the sky, and there were some cute Fuzzy winter animals Out and about.

She saw the streets were bust, and she heard cars Honking, and People Yelling, and she took a deep breath and sighed. "Yes. This Is Our Realm" Jade says affirming her doubts. But then the blonde remembered Something, her eyes widening, as she turned, and saw Lilla, and Kaitlyn on the rocky ground unconscious. She gasped, and walked over to her friends nearly tripping over her feet, she needed to wake up her friends. "KAITLYN! LILLA WAKE UP!" Jade yelled, as she knelt down, and then began to shake the Raven-haired girl's shoulders. Then went to shake The brown-haired girl's shoulders. The two just groaned, and turned away, as Jade signed, This was urgent, and she needed to wake them up, She was panicking, and she when she looked over her shoulder she looked even more worried, For she Didn't see Garmadon, Or any other people in the resistance She had been with for the past few She paused. Oh Geez, She then began to wonder how long she had been gone. She knew her mom, and All her friends, family, and boyfriend were Worried about her. And she hoped the Had a job still since she didn't know how long she had been gone. She shook her head. She needed to focus on the task at hand she Needed to get her friends up, So then They could see If Garmadon and the others came into the Their realm, or If they were still In Ninjago. If There was a chance they were still In Ninjago. They needed to find a way back, Even if they have a life here. They promised they'd help Them with Zephyr. She sighed, as she shook her head, and once again attempted to Wake them up, and she Knew they were The type of people who were Tough to wake up, and she needed to find out how she was gonna wake them up.

Looking around, the place she saw some discarded paint cans, decorations, and Stuff that you Would use to decorate. Some months before they had met Harumi for the First Time. They had the brilliant Idea, To decorate their tree House without Any Help. They believed They would be fine, and they could it themselves since they believed They were All Almost adults, Plus Jade was the oldest out of the girls, So They had somewhat Adult supervision. So They thought They'd be Fine. Jade signed as she shook her head remembering what happened. She decided on one of the days they were fixing up the Treehouse. It was a cold winter day. Snow was falling on the ground, It was a beautiful winter morning, The streets were decorated, and everything was just so Beautiful. Lilla and Kaityln Were working inside the tree house decorating and putting up winter decor, and Jade decided it was safe, when it wasn't Deciding To climb on the rooftop, To Hang some Christmas Lights.

But one thing she forgot to take into account. For one it was winter, and because it was winter, There was gonna be ice on the roof. And Second, she forgot That when on ice, she could slip, and the tree house was not too high like if she fell she wouldn't get killed. But it is high enough That if she fell she could break her arm. So Naturally, Imaging the other two girls were shocked, when while they were inside putting up a mini statue of a snowman, and all sorts of fun winter decorations, and snacks, and all sorts of stuff, and they have Christmas music playing, and the two are having fun talking as they decorate, they are really getting into the music, and Just having a grand time. But then They find out, Then Jade is missing, and Before Lilla Could even Say to Kaitlyn, and ask where the blonde had gone. They had a yell, and to their shock, They saw a flash of blonde through the window. And the two looked at each other, and ran out to the pouch of the tree house, and saw jade On the ground, laying in a pile of snow.