Chapter 198: Meeting Jade's Family

In a Neighborhood of houses, the white fluffy snow fell, and the cold air swirled around. Stood a brick house, Among the other Homes. The Grass was covered in a blanket of snow, and you couldn't even see the ground; as the snow came down faster and faster, it seemed they would get a few inches of snow. Everyone loved the winter, as it was a time to relax and have less stress, unless it was December. However, everyone else was having fun and enjoying the winter scenery, playing in the snow. Having a snowball fight, making igloos, and other fun winter activities, Half Of the resistance Including Jade, Anger, garamadon, Lloyd, Warrior, and Mistake. They were currently inside Jade's home after they had all decided to split up, Taking some of the resistance with each of them, So they all wouldn't be in one place, Not to mention They had a lot of explaining to do with why they had been gone so long, and What exactly happened. So here they were now, Jade and some of the other resistance members, Inside The kitchen, Of Jade's parents' House, Jade's parents, Brothers, some family members, and Jade's Dogs. They all stood in the kitchen, and Jade looked hesitant to say anything; she was tapping her foot, biting her nails, and letting out tiny breaths; she Looked like she was holding onto something.

The blonde twirled her hair, as Her parents and other family members looked at her, their stares like daggers. Lloyd took in the silence and noticed no one had spoken yet, and he knew it was probably because No one knew what to say. Since This was the first time seeing their daughter and Family member for who knows how long. Lloyd didn't know how long The time was different between the two realms. He looked around and noted That the Tallish Woman looking around Five feet and two inches, with brown hair with highlights, Must Be Jade's mother, as she looked like her more than her father, who Lloyd assumed was the taller man, with The blue eyes, taller figure at about six feet or so, with spikey hair. He didn't know much about genetics, but it sure seemed Jade Must've Gotten at least her eye color from her father, since her mother's eyes were Hazel or brown, whatever way you wanted to look at it. He sighed. He was at a loss for words here; at first glance, Jade's Family seemed like very nice people, Even if they hadn't said a word since they had appeared at The brick house a few hours ago.

He looked around the table and Saw everyone was quiet, and he wasn't sure who would speak first; he hated to think of The blonde girl getting into trouble for coming to help them when Harumi needed a way to get home. He was happy when he first saw Harumi but never quite questioned On Where Jade, Lilla, and Kaitlyn came from and Where Harumi found them.

Jade's father let out a grumble, making everyone's eyes turn to him; they All Didn't know what he was going to say. "So, Jadeyn. You wanna tell us what was so important you left without telling us" The older man asked cooly. All the resistance members looked around, confused; who was Jadeyn? They only knew Jade, so who was this Jadeyn they spoke of? Did Jade have a sister she never told them about? Lloyd raised an eyebrow; he was pretty confused and even raised a hand to voice his confusion. "I'm sorry, to interrupt, but I wanted to ask: Who's Jadeyn?" once the Blonde haired boy asked this, all the adults looked at each other in confusion, and the adult's voices muttered and talked amongst each other, and they didn't know what They were saying, But Lloyd didn't think it was good chatter. It was then soon A taller blonde boy with blue eyes that resembled the male look-alike version of Jade Spoke: "Um, Jadeyn's right there," he said as he pointed to Jade, who looked like she was avoiding eye contact with everyone.

It was then the older woman Spoke; she took a sip of the tea she had gotten somewhere and then set it down on the table before she looked up at the other adults. "I'm afraid I don't understand; her name Is Jade, Not Jadeyn," She says. Once again, the other adults talked amongst each other, making Jade look even more nervous. After some silence, Jade's mother spoke: "Her name Is Jadeyn, But She goes by Jade," she explained, taking a sip of coffee from her mug and then setting it down on the countertop. The Oni lord let out a low growl and shifted. As he let out a few breaths. "If her name Is Jadeyn, Then Why Go by Jade?" he asked as he lifted his hands to express her confusion. Then the spikey-haired older man laughed, and his blue eyes looked at everyone as he started to explain. "Jadeyn is her real name; she Goes By Jade, To make it easier On people to spell her name," he says. Everyone in the group started to get what he was getting at and why Jade told them. That was her name.