Chapter Two Hundred, Twenty six The Chicken Test: Part One

As Harumi, and Wu made their way through the monastery. She noted how quiet Master wu was being, and she was trying to decide in her mind if she should be worried or not about his silence.

Wu turned towards the girl and stopped he had a small smile and turned towards the girl, and then asked: " Do you know the history about this monastery?" He saw the girl shift a bit.
"Ive  heard some things along with history about  the monastery but not everything, in the past I've never focused on the monastery Just The Ninja. I used think this place was just a myth"

The two began to walk again and as they do slience is once more as they pass pictures among the wall, and many rooms among the monastery. But then he turned to Harumi.

"My father, Brother and I was not the first people to have lived here. This place was first populated by a series of monks who swore their lives to studying Scrolls and doing other monk related things"

Haruni looks at him, she was surprised The Fsm, and the two brothers were not the first people to have lived here, and instead a group of monks had been here before them, she started to wonder what happened to monks, and how did the Fsm decide to Live here and raise his two sons.
"The monks, mostly remained in the monastery, as the hills around the Monastery had been populated by a species of highly aggressive predator, they soon decided They couldn't be with protection from highly dangerous species So They built the monastery Walls extra tall, to make sure the Species Couldn't get in. But in the end their efforts failed, and The Species Killed Many of the monks"
Haruni couldn't help a look of surprise appear on her face. She blinked once, then twice, but she was also intrigued by something.
"What did the rest of the monks do then after? After Many of the monks were killed, how did they manage to find a way to survive? What did they do?"
Wu smiled, as he stopped and turned to Harumi who had stopped a little before Wu.

"In order to survive, the monks became faster, stronger, more cunning. They evolved into ninja. To this day, it is a test that every ninja must face".

Harumi raised an eyebrow and then asked: "Test? Master, what are you talking about?" She watched
as wu only opened a door, and there inside was a room, With mediation mats, and other things he would use when he wants to mediate. But there was something inside the room that usally wasn't in there. It was a box, it looked like a small to medium box all red, with a chicken symbol on the side and air holes. But harumi was still confused on why it was in there.
She stepped inside, and that's when Wu turned to her.

"To make sure the monks was ready to join their ranks, and be sure they were ready for absolutely Everything. It was decided One, would have to Face one of the three most dangerous Animals in the world, and survive five minutes in the room with said animal"
Before Harumi could ask anything else, she heard the sound of a door locking, and when she turned She saw the door to the room closed and then locked. She was now locked inside the room.

She could feel her heart thumping. As she knew she was locked inside the room, and the small history lesson was fresh in her mind, and her mind went back to what Wu said. And she realized, She was Doing the test The monks used to have to face, and she was going to have to face a dangerous animal.

Her heart thumped and her hands were shaking as she approached the box her breathing slowed and her knees became Weak. as she soon got to box she slowly undid the lock and then the sides fell over, and when it fell Haurmi saw the dangerous animal was a chicken.
Hello everyone, Jdizzle here I hope you enjoyed that chapter! I tried my best on this chapter. I've been tired and having to do school work is exhausting but what are you supposed to do! But sorry for the short chapter I've been caught up on schoolwork and it's midterm week soon so :P I've been busy Anyways I'll see you all later! Bye guy's Jdizzle signing out peace! :3:3:3