Chapter 196; coming up with a plan

Chapter 196:

As the snow swirled and brought about its cold weather in the blistering cold. That one would wear, as the school people would call the five points. Or, more so, a Coat, hat, gloves, boots, and gloves, the group of people didn't have such things, for they previously had been on the bounty, but then they got transported to Jade, Lilla, and Kaitlyn's realm. They aren't prepared for transport since it happened so suddenly, and they have no time to prepare for what they face back in the girls' realm. They had no plan, they didn't know what they were doing, they had no idea how they would get home, and so many factors were happening here that Lloyd, on the inside, was freaking out. The terrifying thought would be they left ninjago city again, in the hands of zephyr and the other villains, and he was free to do whatever he wanted with the citizens. Good or bad, and that thought terrified Lloyd. however, he knew they couldn't think of that right now; they had enough to worry about, with being trapped in a new realm, with no way to get back, they were possibly going to be on the run from people who didn't quite understand them, and the worse of all: They had no idea where Little Harumi was, and no idea if she was okay.

As the cold swirled, the group traveled onwards, not sure what they were going to do. They had no idea where they were and knew they had little chance of returning to ninjago City. They were at a loss for what they should do. After all, they didn't know this world like the girls and would be relying on them for seemingly everything. The girls would be their guides and help lead them through the city. Lloyd shivered as they walked through the snow. It was beautiful, but it was also very cool. Although it sparkled in the light, that didn't make up for its blistering cold. Lloyd sighed as he held his hands over his chest. Everyone else was doing the same thing as they were cold, and if they didn't warm up soon, they turned into icicles. And they would not be good as they needed to figure out a plan. They were aware other people were looking at them and knew they were staring at them. But they couldn't find it in themselves to care, for they knew they looked out of place, so that they couldn't do anything about it.

Jade heard the whispers the other people were saying, and she obviously knew what they were saying. She rolled her eyes. She wanted to tell them if they had something to say, don't whisper it and tell them directly, but that'd start a fight, and that didn't need to happen. They needed to figure out a plan and get out of this cold, getting out of the cold as their first priority.

They walked, and the winter air was swirling around, and Jade was worried they didn't get somewhere warm. They would all freeze, and although that sounded dramatic, it probably was knowing Jade. But that wasn't the point. She looked around, then looked around, and her face lit up, seeing something, and she quickly turned around so she could face the others; they were all looking a little pale. And they were all shivering, minus Garmadon, since he doesn't get cold, but Everyone else was looking freezing and just holding their arms close to them. Jade smiled as her blonde hair blew in the wind. And her smile was bright as she Looked at them. "Guys! Look," she says as she turns again, leaning back towards them and pointing outwards towards something.

Of course, Kaitlyn was skeptical, and she was sure Jade was making a Joke or getting their hopes up for nothing, so she did not move her arms away from her chest and glared at Jade. "Jade, you can't be serious! Can't you read the room and se—" she was cut off by Jade, who shook her head, and it seemed she knew what Kaitlyn was going to say. "No, seriously! Look," she says. Deciding to humor Her, Kaitlyn turned and looked. That's when she Gasped, as did Everyone else when they saw what Jade was seeing. They were all about to go in, but then Cloud spoke up: "Wait! Do you think It'd be safe? We're not exactly normal," the white-furred puppy says as she pops her head out of Jade's middle Hoodie pocket. "I mean, we aren't exactly normal."

The blonde-haired big sighed as he shifted, and he knew cloud had a point, but the thing was, they were all pretty cold, and they didn't really have a plan, and he knew it would be best if they went and found a place they could plan, and get their bearings together. They didn't have any plan, and he knew they needed one before they could go any father. "We don't have a choice, Cloud, and we need somewhere to get somewhat of a plan together." The puppy sighed as she knew he was right and then went back to hiding into Jade's hoodie pocket. They all stood in a line; as they looked at the place Jade had shown them a few minutes before, they seemed hesitant to go inside, even the girls. Lilla decided to take the lead, took a step forward, went in front of Everyone, and then opened the beautiful pink door. It was so beautiful with an attractive design and colors that it looked like an actual work of art.