Chapter 232; where has eveyone gone

Kai looked at the puppy's who looked back at him and he sighed he knew they were puppies and they were gonna break things but it felt like almost every day they were breaking something or getting into something and again they were puppies and that was to be expected but that didn't mean none of them got a headache from the obsessive barking or things smashing on the ground.

He just sliently went and grabbed the broom and dust pan and started to sweep. He wasn't saying anything as he did so the puppies watched they didn't quite understand what he was doing but they knew that it had something to do with the mess they had made so they all felt really bad well almost all of them. The two troublemakers did not feel bad.

After a few seconds Kai turned towards the puppies and asked them if they knew where haruni was and they all replied with a series of nos

Anemone, then tells Kai she is most likely going to be training with Garmadon it seemed like it would be the time she would be doing so seem to accept that answer and just nodded his head.

Then Lloyd came inside and he looked around and he noticed the base but he didn't seem to care as he didn't ask anything about it he only asked where master wu was.

And before that question was answered the rest of the ninja came inside and had their own questions about where people where since they were the only ones inside the monastery. They were all confused on where they could be and where they had gone and when asking the same questions

And then Kai got a phone call they all became afraid and looked at each other not knowing who was calling and no one wanted to answer but Zane decided he'd do and when he did he called out an

"Hello"

Sorry for the short chapter I was busy me t time it'll be longer hope you all had a great day!