Chapter 222: Trapped and snared

Harumi laughed as she stood above the tree line and looked down at the oni Lord who was searching for her. As she had gone out of his line of sight, She had laughed and ran away after the training had concluded, and they decided to head home. The trees shook, and the leaves started to fall down, as she saw Garmadon walking right below her. She smirked as she backed up and walked into the leaves trying to blend in so then he couldn't see her. She could hear his breathing, the branches cracked beneath his feet, and haurmi made sure to stay hidden so he couldn't see her. She knew he was looking for her and he would take any chance to pounce when he found her. She signed as she leaves back as she looked down and saw him walked past the tree she was hiding within the branches.

Once she knew the coast was clear she looked around   and looked around a few more times and when she knew he was gone, she took a breath and then began to jump from tree to tree, the leaves falling as they got to each tree. She nearly fell a few times but she managed to keep her balance. She breathed a sigh, as she wiped some sweat away from her head. And then looked down and still didn't see Garmadon. She raised an eyebrow, she was confused because she was sure Garmadon was still within the area. She knew he didn't have a disappearing power so she had no idea where he could of gone. She looked around, she was about to jump down but stopped she knew this could be a trick and Garmadon could pounce on her. She breathed a sigh and just decided she would just go ahead  and continue heading to the monastery.

She hummed as she ran and ran she felt the sun glaring down at her, it was getting warmer, and it was becoming mid morning now, and she had been gone since five am as Garmadon wanted to get her traning early as he had been doing this for the past seven months, training to be a ninja.She knew what she was getting into with becoming a ninja, it was long hours of traning with weapons, fighting, all sort of things that would prepare her to be ninja, and she was thankful for the training because she knew with the ninja out of commison and not exactly doing their ninja duty.

She was the only one that's been protecting ninjago, along with Eveyone but the ninja.she knew Master wu was frustrated, with the ninja, and she knew he had every right to be. The ninja were being lazy, and they haven't done any traning in months, and they would only get up to eat, okay video games, and go the hot tub. She hoped the Ninja would get a grip, since If something happened to her, Or Garmadon, or anyone and the ninja would have to fight. What exactly would they do? They haven't trained and She knew the villain or even thug would easily overpower them.

Harumi Suddnely felt her foot get caught on a tree branch, she yelped as felt her ankle that's caught in between a crevice of a brach. She saw the world looked upside down and she groaned as she felt the blood rushing to her head and she then tried to struggle.
She couldn't belive this was happening, and she didn't think this would be happening to her, she then tried to swing up and grabbed the branch so then dhr can try and unwedge her ankle so she could free herself and then she could head back to the monastery, and possibly beat Garmadon.

She would love to see the look on his face if she beat him, of course this was all in good fun, and the oni knew it as well. But that couldn't say that they couldn't be competitive. She mandged ti swing up and using her strength and began to pull her ankle so she can try and escape, she pulled and pulled and groaned as she saw it wasn't working. She didn't understand why exactly this wasn't working. She then dropped herself and then she just went upside down and she was just swinging back and forth. She let herself just sway in the wind and she just sighed.

Just then she heard footsteps, her eyebrows raised and she wondered who that could be. She wondered if it was Garmadon, because she had lost sight of  him. But another side of her told her it was something else snd she had a feeling it was an villain or something like that. She hums.She heard the footsteps become closer and closer and she gasped. As she knew it was coming closer and leaves crunched, and braches cracked as the figure came closer and closer and she shifted and then she could only brace  herself for whoever was exactly coming over to her.

She knew knew she only had a split second decision to decide what to do. She looked and saw some sticks,rocks, among other things, and even remembered she had some things in her pocket from training. She smiled widely as she heard the footsteps come closer and closer and she began to look through her pockets.

She could hear the shuffling of the items in her pocket and mental clinking aginst each other, as rasied her eyebrow as she continued to look, and then she felt something sharp. Her eyes widened and then felt something pointy. She smiled as she slowly pulled it out, and she saw it was a stone arrowhead she had crafted a few weeks prior.

She then heard the footsteps getting even closer and it seemed like they were gonna be here any second and she smiled. She looked around, and found her slingshot she could use to launch the arrowhead and attack the perosn who was coming towards her. She knew it was fifty-fifty chance it was one of her Allie's but there's was the fifty chance it was an enemy.

She Narrowed her eyes, and remained quiet as she saw the shadow get closer she held her breath, she prepared to shoot it, when she saw the shadow she then launched the arrowhead, and it seemed like it had made an impact, as she heard an ow! And she paused, she knew that voice.

"Garmadon?"

The man came Into view, and he looked  unhappy. He wore some robe that was so similar to Master Wu's but his was all dark with purple highlights with a white outline. She assumed it was an old robe that was given to him from when he was younger. Back before he left yo go train with master Chen; she was informed with this information from Master Wu during one of their tea times, she enjoyed talking with the older man he had so many interesting conversations, and she always enjoyed hearing Tales from his and Garmadon's past.  She sighed as she saw the wind moving some leaves around in the wind. She saw Garmadon holding his forehead, and she assumed that's where she had accidentally hit him in the forehead. She actually felt very bad, she knew he was an oni and he couldn't get hurt but, that doesn't mean she doesn't have sympathy for the man she accidentally hurt.

"Oh my FSM, Garmadon I'm so sorry" she says as because of the wind she began to turn around in the wind she aas no longer facing Garmadon and instead she was just stupidly swinging back and forth and it was starting to make her very dizzy. Not dizzy like she was getting motion sickness hit another type of dizzy. She sighed, as she watched the oni Lord Walk forward. And she was confused on why he was walking forward. But she saw in his lower arm there was a dagger. She paled not exactly sure what his plan was but something told  her he was just going to let her down. She knew he wouldn't hurt her, she knew Garmadon would be in big trouble if he had tried to kill her, and or hurt her because Lloyd would have an absolute fit. Harumi signed and then looks at Garmadon.

"How'd this even happen?" The oni asked as he walked over and began to inspect the rope. It wasn't a high quality, the ropes had about a thirty two thread count, but it was smooth as butter, he grabbed the robe and began to look at it up and down and then hummed as he looked it over, and then got an idea on how he could get her down, without her getting hurt on the way down, as she was upside down, he walked around a bit and then thought about the best options he then got an idea and the smiled.

"I have an idea on how to get you down, but it's not as complicated as it might seem" he told the girl. She was cofused but didn't question it, if she did it would just make it more complicated, so she signed and before she knew it the rope got cut and as she was falling down, towards the ground and was about to hit her head on a rock below, she heard Garmadon yell at her to do a summersault and got away in time before she head hit her head.

After getting her down the two continued their way to the monostary, it was slient for the most part. Expect for Garmadon teasing harumi for getting caught in the snare.. it was gonna be a long walk home to the monastery.

Hello hello everyone, Jdizzle here and I hope you enjoy that chapter. I hope you enjoyed. I apologize if my writing was not good; I try my best but I alawayd feel like my writing is not up to par with others people.  Sorry the updates a little strange today because I'm in a different time zone but. I'm still looking for someone to help me with my writing, if your interested please let me know, and we can discuss details! Anyways I have to go, Happy Friday Eveyone, Bye guy's Jdizzle Sighing out peace!