Chapter 203: It might be foolish, but its a plan

The road rumbled softly as a car drove on the cracked asphalt roads people used to drive their vehicles. A midsize SUV was driving along the route. It was white, and it had a few cracks in it, showing that Jade, although a good driver, had made a few mistakes in the past, one of them being running over a mailbox in the other accidentally hitting another car, there was another incident with the basketball hoop, but she wasn't going to talk about that, and she found it downright embarrassing, but that wasn't one of her most embarrassing moments, but she wouldn't even talk about her most embarrassing moment, because that was part of a secret and not even her closest friends knew about that one, because that was a close garden secret, and she was planning never to tell anyone because it was such an embarrassment to her.

They were driving down the wary roads heading into the unknown, knowing full well that they weren't possibly going to return because of where they were going to team sense side the vehicle all strapped in with seatbelts Garmadon had to have no seatbelt on because he was an only warlord. He didn't fit inside the seatbelt unless it was one of those regular seatbelts, but it was Jade's car, and there are not a lot of standard seatbelts inside the car unless it was one of those regular seatbelts, but it was Jade's car, and there's not a lot of standard seatbelts inside the vehicle.

You could ask why she doesn't have regular seatbelts in her car, but the thing about it is that her car is a very old model. One of those types of models was not all seatbelts we're inside the car, so unfortunately, not everyone was going to be a sign seatbelt, leaving garmadon to have the improvise with seatbelts because he was scared that Jade was going to be one of those crazy drivers that were going to be reckless and cause Mayhem on the road. You could even argue that she had a crazy look in her blue eyes when she assured them all that she wasn't going to be a crazy driver, but Lloyd refused that and chose to believe that Jade was a good driver, because she had told them that she was why when they think her she had been shuffle tell them the entire time, so why not give her a chance to you know prove herself that she was a good driver.

He had full faith that she was going to be a good driver, and he fully trusted her with them in her hands. Although he was going to admit, he did get a little frightened, because just before they left as they were packing everything, and everyone was loading into the van before he even had a chance to get into the van, Jade's father, a spiky haired man, who is taller than Lloyd and add blue eyes Jade had come up to him had a short conversation with him and then warned him about Jades driving. Saying she was crazy and unpredictable and she was probably going to get them all killed before they got to the destination. That mean Lloyd's blood runs cold, and he felt himself get goosebumps all over his body, and he in that moment felt very afraid because he feared for his life, and he feared for everyone else's life, because if Jade's father was coming up to them in and saying Jade was such a horrible driver maybe it was true and maybe they should let someone else drive. Because like sure they weren't from here and they don't exactly know how the driving works or how Jade's car works but he could probably figure it out.

He was smart. He knew that he could probably figure it out and then they could get there without you no killing themselves or Jade killing them in the car. As everyone was finishing packing up and getting everything into the van, and Jade was about to go into the driving seat, he had offered to drive her car, and Jade almost seemed offended by it like she seemed like she was mad that he even asked her to drive her car. He saw that her face kind of went red, and her eyes kind of turned to malice like they were glaring daggers at him. He had felt a little frayed, even though he knew, Jade was a human, not an element to master like himself, and could defend himself in case Jade tried to attack him, but in that moment he felt frozen, and he didn't know if he was able to react quickly in time if she was going to attack them, but luckily she didn't and she merely signed asking why he suddenly wanted to drive and not her like the initial plan was, he wasn't going to lie to her, and he explained what her father had said, making her roll her eyes, and cross her arms almost like she was born and you're at her father now, and not more him.