Chapter 205: Little Harumi finds a new friend?

Little harumi was sure you could see the heart beating out of her chest. Sweat started to beat down her head, and she thought she was going to pass out she felt cold, but she also felt like hit. She didn't quite understand why she was feeling this way, and why she had the urge to pass out, and so she could he peaceful for a few hours but she knew she couldn't because she didn't like the look of this stranger, she looked like she was nice but, she could obviously tell there was something about her, something was off. There was a look in her eye, that almost hid a dark glint, that was hid behind her smile, there from what she could see there was some rows of white teeth that almost glowed in the low light of the cell, there was some dripping that could be heard around her, some water would drip from the ceiling, and then land in a puddle in the floor.

The child noted that it almost felt colder in the room, Like it wasn't a freezing that would be below freezing weather in winter. She just felt like something was about to go down, and there was a possibility she was going to have to fight for her life to get out of here. She sighed, but tried not to make it visible as she didn't want to show weakness to her enemy. One day Garmadon had told her, as he was practicing fighting with the training dummies since no one wanted to fight with him, with one his over competitiveness, and because no one wanted to be accidentally strangled if Garmadon was to get upset, Garmadon had fought alone on the bounty deck on the winter day the cold, and snow didn't affect him so he didn't feel it.

She Had walked in on him fighting the dummy, and he getting too In the zone Nearly punched her, but luckily she managed to jump back surprising herself with quick reflexes. Once the oni Lord made sure the girl was okay, with a sign of relief, and quick inspection, he had placed her on the bounty edge so he could watch her, and practice his fighting all together. It had been slient as Harumi recalled, as Garmadon was so focused on fighting the dummy he barely spoke to her. That made her sad but she also understood, and she happily chomped on a cookie, oatmeal raisin(A/N: My favorite! :)) As the oni with his strength took down the dummy, and accidentally broke it. When he got a few more good hits on the dummy, and the dummy's head was seen splintering, and looking like it was going to break with any of the incoming hits. Garmadon stopped, and Turned towards her. She could recall him looking, an emotion she wasn't sure about. Garmadon was always so hard to read, and you never knew what he was actually thinking or thought because his face was just always blank.

She recalls Garmadons looking at her with a serious look. His eyebrows narrowed, and he looked like he was debating with himself if he wanted to go through with the conversation. He had started out, saying maybe it would be best to give her some combat training, of course she was confused, asking why and he explained, he and the other adults weren't always going to be with her, and she needed to learn to defend herself if something happened. She had agreed, excited she would get to learn to defend herself, and Garmadon was happy to teach her. One thing she really retained that day was The oni Lord saying: 'don't show an enemy weakness, they will take advantage of that and use that against you'.

She shook her head, and she made sure her head was on guard. Watching this women's movements, she didn't make a move and neither did the science women infront of her. Her curly hair was in her face and harumi wa the as the women tucked it away from her eyes, and she found herself getting worried at any movement she made. She even found herself letting out a sigh she didn't know she was holding in. She watched the woman's smile, falter as she seemed to be lost in thought, and little Rumi narrowed her eyes, just in case she made a move for her, if the scientist lunged towards her, she would fail, and land in her face.

For she had a plan. The woman had left the door Open just a crack, and it was just open enough she could squeeze through. She was scared but she knew she had to do it, if there was any chance of escaping she knew she would have to take it as she had no other choice. The two just stared at each other, cerulean staring into the blue eyes of the women, they both were standing up straight, and each giving each other as they waited for the other to make the first move. But no one moved, the only sound that could be heard is the water dripping down from the celling, and little Rumi found herself flinching at each time the water drop hit the ground. The little blonde girl felt herself shaking inside and she took in a deep breath, as if getting herself ready so she could when she made a move get out of here and escape.