Chapter 218: The Final showdown

The pain was all she felt. And that was all currently she couldhandle; the o let emotion she felt was pain, and she felt she couldn't move a muscle she let out a weak whimper. Am I dead? I feel like I'm supposed to be dead she muttered softly, she didn't quite remember what was going on. She tried to send singles to her brain to get some sort of movement to her arms, and legs but it felt as if they didn't want to respond. She heard muddled voices that seemed so far away, it felt like they were closer than they were actually. She let out a shaky breath, but when she did she let out a cry of pain, it felt like back when she was the quiet one, and she was being strangled for the fourth time in her small laugh, although she couldn't control her body, she could feel liquid coming from her eyes, wait what was that?

It took her a few seconds but she soon realized it was tears she was crying, but why was she crying? She couldn't quite remember what was exactly going on. She heard the voices get louder and louder and she heard something crunching and breaking beneath something she couldn't quite figure out the sound, but it almost sounded like it was rocks or dirt or something. She felt her breath pick up, as she almost felt something tugging on her throat she didn't know what it was because her eyes remained closed but she could almost hear something or someone mocking her. Oh yes, it sounded like mocking jeering at her.

But the problem was she didn't know what was going on, and what was happening she knew her head felt like it was gonna explode because of the massive pain she was feeling but, she didn't know where she was at the moment, she heard the voices again, they sounded closer and it almost sounded like her friends but she knew that couldn't be possible, because... she did a double take trying to remember what happened and why she was in so much pain, as she said before she couldn't quite place her finger on what was wrong, and why it felt like she was in a giant crevasse in the ground—. Then it hit her, she was battling Zephyr, she could picture them fighting in her mind she could see their battle clear as day as she recalled they were up in the air, and she remembered how she fought her hardest not wanting to let her family down, her beloved family and friends who were counting on her, but she failed, because she was stupid and got distracted and Zephry managed to hit her with a large blow that caused her to be punched repeatedly in the face, and stomach. Slammed face first into a building thrown through a window pane, and then chucked out of the building and onto the cold solid dirt ground, she groaned as she recalled all that happened before her laying down on this uncomfortable rocky road: she shifted, and she felt her breathing pick up, as suddenly she recognized the voices who were speaking to her it was her friends.

Lloyd felt tears coming to the corners of his eyes, as he watched Harumi, his girlfriend getting beaten badly by the spell caster. He felt so angry, and he nearly turned away from his battle with Crux To go help her, but as he attempted to run to her aid a hand stopped him and he whipped around and glared and saw Zackery's ghost spirit looking at him glowing with his ghostly blue glow, as his arms were crossed and he looked down at the ninja, with a seemingly straight face. Lloyd shoved him back, hit his arm free, and glared up at the Oni. "What are you doing?! She needs my help!" He shouted as he pulled one of his swords out of his grey sheaths, that had been strapped to his back, i case an enemy disarmed him in battle he would have a spare. "She's getting creamed out there I have t—" he started to say.

As the Oni came down closer he floated down his blue glow slowly fading away as he landed on the ground and using his oni powers turned into a more solid form. "If you try to help her, you'll only be hurting her Lloyd" the green ninja only glared and narrowed his eyebrows at the oni he had one sword up and ready to attack the oni for the words he spoke, Harumi was out there getting beaten up, and badly injured and Her supposed mentor, the one who was supposed to be; giving her advice, helping her, training her, making sure she survived the battle, and now it seemed he was lacking in the teaching department. Lloyd breathes a heavy sigh. As he was about to go and Tell Zackery Off for his ridiculous teaching methods When A Yell stopped him from doing so. And He knew that yell, It wasn't from one of the Ninjas, Sure it was a female scream but it wasn't from Nya. No, Turning his head he confirmed his suspicions, He saw Jade, who had stopped her battle, fighting a villain, and had her eyes turned upwards towards something, and Jade looked upset. He went over to the girl and tried calling her name, the sounds of battling and explosions could be heard around but that didn't matter right now. Jade looked horrified, and She never looked that way, she was always happy and cherry, but now she looked like something had spooked her. He shook her shoulders, but the girl still didn't respond. It was like she was in a trance the blonde boy shook her shoulder again this Time Calling her name. "Jade, What's going on" He looked her dead in the eye. "Are you okay" The girl Just stared blankly up in the air, and after a few more seconds of silence she finally responded, What the blonde Girl said Made Lloyd stop.