Chapter 228: The start of a plan

When Wu no longer heard any noise he almost became concerned but before he could even open the door. He saw Harumi standing there with the chicken in hand she was smiling, and wu breathed a sigh. And pushed his hat back to it's normal position, and gave her a small smile.

"So you tamed the chicken?"

"Yes, I did, it was actually kinda easy"

The two looked at each other and then Wu became quiet and Harumi knew something was on his mind, and Harumi looked at him. She raised an eyebrow, and asked if everything was alright.

The older man shook his head; and looked as if he was stressed out. "I'm unfortunately in a bad position, I don't know how to get the ninja to start training again. It's been months since Zephyr's rule and all the ninja seem to want  to do is just sit around and play video games all day.

Haruni nods, understanding where this is going, and sighs. "I have noticed their lack of motivation lately" she says.

Wu nodded. "I want to do something to see if we can get them back into shape, but I almost fear it might be too late". He looks, and then sighed.

The white haired girl thinks and then smiled. "I think I have an idea that could help" she says as she looked at him. The older man rasied an eyebrow and his hat tipped slightly and then stretched and asked what she was thinking.

"What exactly are you think of Harumi?" He asked. As the girl only smiled. And began to walk away and towards her own bedroom. She wouldn't tell him what excuse she was thinking off. That'd be too easy, and besides her couldn't risk her plans slipping out and the ninja learning that wouldn't be very good.

The girl walks down the hall her footsteps causing the floorboards to creak she was very excited about her plan, and she knew it would get the ninja to finally get back I to shape as it had been far too long. She let out a hum as she walked into her own room and then closed the door behind her.

"You don't actually have a plan do you?" The voice of cloud was heard behind her. The girl turned and gave her dog a smile.

"No I do, but I'm afraid I can't tell anyone that information is privy to make sure the ninja actually do something useful for the first time in months"

"Well, is there anyway I could help?" She asked as she slowly sat up from her spot on the bed. The girl smiled and then began to go sit at her desk.

"Of course cloud, but for now we just got to wait for the right time. But What do you know about driving a vehicle?"

Hello everyone Jdizzle here I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's short but l've been busy next chapter will be harumi putting her plan into action. Buuut yea hope you had a great day! Bye guys Jdizzle signing out peace