Chapter 199: Child Harumi's Been Captured By the Government!

People roamed the streets Happily. They all led happy lives and never had to worry about anything. Everyone laughed and smiled as Christmas songs played in the streets. It played through the metal speakers lined up on the poles, which had red and white tinsel, making it look like a candy cane.  However it wasn't an edible candy cane, if you were to eat it you would have a stomach ache. You Wouldn't believe How hard it was for kaityln, To make sure Cloud Didn't eat the snow, or anything else, she wasn't supposed to eat. She understood cloud was puppy, and Puppies eat things but She didn't want cloud to be sick, when they were walking down the streets so They could Meet up with everyone else, at the park. They considered, at first going to that cafe once again. That they gone to when they first arrived In the human realm. But Then they decided It wouldn't be the best idea. As that was a very public place where people would look at them, and judge them. Even though The park was also a public place. The girls Told, The others not to worry, as it was winter, And because it was winter, and the weather was cold. Since it was the winter, and other people have to worry about other things, not to mention doing fun winter activities They didn't really come to the park, and that made it perfect for them to plan in secret. Without anyone bothering them, and or teling anyone of their presence.

The brown haried girl walked down the street, Trying to avoid attention from anyone on the streets. She knew there was people were who would probably try to attack them, and or haress them. Kaityln pulled the hood down father down so her face wasn't seen. It was hard to try and avoid attention when, Cloud was wanting to sniff everything, and adventure off, Worry was An Oni so That already would attract attention. The mother and daughter dou, was looking around, and was amazed at everything they saw. They had never seen anything of what they've seen in ninjago with the amazing sights, beautiful lights the buildings everything was new and exciting. Kaityln, was annoyed, and She almost wanted to yell at them to get them all back together so they would be in a straight line, Since if they wandered off to far something could happen to them, Kaityln was glad. The  Jade princess Version was staying close and didn't need to worry about her.

Kaityln watched, as Cloud kept sniffing the ground. It made her wonder however what was so important The puppy was sniffing the ground when they were set to meet the other in the park before The afternoon came.  It was currently nearly 12 and they were still far away from the park, and Kaityln knew they weren't going to get to the park in time. Then The two other girls would wonder where they were and get worried, and Kaityln knew she was going to be in for it, Since Jade was a bad worryer.

"Cloud, please Get over here We Don't need you to get hit" she told the puppy who kept going away from her. The puppy didn't seem to hear her, as she kept sniffing away like she didn't even hear her. Kaityln sighed she was frustrated, she felt like she was in a circus trying to wrangle some monkeys. She sigjhed as she took a piece of her brunette hair, and moved it away from her face. She didn't known what she was gonna do, she pulled her coat closer to her, and pulled her hat down father. Then as she turned she saw Cloud, was in the middle of the road and about to get hit. "CLOUD!" she yelled, as she ran towards the busy road she didn't care it was busy, ans cars were speeding down the road all in different sizes ans color she just wanted to make sure Cloud was going to be safe. As she rushed forward,  Cloud turned and looked at her, a car was speeding towards her, but luckily kaityln jumped ontop of a car that was speeding on the road hopped on the front then didn a summersault to another car, then jumped to another one in a summersault, landing on the fron of the car she felt a little wobbly but she didn't care. She saw the car coming closer to The pomeranian, and she knew she couldn't waste any time.

She then did a spin kick, landing on another car, she heard the anger shouts of the people she was landing on the front of the cars, but she shook it off, and without wasting a second she did an ariel, tucking her arms in, and doing her legs into a cartwheel expect with no hands, and grabbed Cloud before she got hit by the car, and landed staftly on the streets.