Chapter 237: whose afraid of the big bad puppy

Revised by: Ai

The puppies were all lying down. They had gotten away from the ninja as they were being boring, but they still wanted some excitement. That's when they spotted a figure running away with a much smaller figure in its arms.

"What's that?" Sol asked as he walked up and peered over the windowsill. All the puppies exchanged worried glances.

"Maybe they have treats? Let's go after them!" Elysia exclaimed, already taking off running. The others followed suit, except for Sol and Anemone.

They both had a very bad feeling about this.
"Anemone, I have a really bad feeling about this," Sol said. "Maybe it's best to let the ninja handle this."

The second-oldest puppy nodded in agreement. In reality, they both knew they had no choice. They sighed and then took off after their siblings. They could only hope they were wrong about the gnawing feeling in Sol's gut.

If you were to ask Harumi, what was one thing common in her life? She'd sit you down, look you in the face, and say: being kidnapped. Because it was happening again.

At this point, she expected it. It wasn't welcome, but she was honestâ€"she'd be worried if she hadn't gotten kidnapped. She sighed and rolled her eyes as she found herself on the shoulder of a very burly man. She tried to make out his features, however, that was impossible due to the blindfold over her eyes.

She hoped the ninja would come and save her, though she wondered if they'd think this was a trick or not, considering their original plan. If the others were planning anything, at least, she wasn't sure.
This almost reminded her of the time she had been turned into a babyâ€"again, thanks to Garmadon and his potion. Being taken by that fishy something... the name escaped her, and she never did find out why he kidnapped her, but that was a digression.

She tried to twist her head to get the blindfold off, but that wasn't working. Whenever she managed to get even a sliver loose, she'd hear a grunt followed by the blindfold being tied tighter and her handcuffs cinched.

She sighed as she struggled to use her power, but nothing happened. It didn't take long to realize she had vengestone on her hands - an Elemental Master's weakness. She sighed again, this time knowing it was futile, and tried to brainstorm escape plans.
Did any of them even know she was gone?

Her mind drifted back to the Oni invasion, a time of immense doubt. It was her lowest point. Lloyd hated her, the others wouldn't talk to her, branding her a traitor. Everyone seemed to be turning on her. Nobody believed her when she said Colin had kidnapped her from her bedroom.

She knew she shouldn't blame herself for falling for Colin's tricks, but it stung that she hadn't realized it mirrored her own actions towards Lloyd. Of course, they had a great relationship now, but back then, in the beginning, she'd doubted she could ever change and be a better person.

She cut off her introspection when she heard a growl. A familiar growl. It was the puppies!

The leader of the band laughed and barked, "Go away, puppies, before I make you!" However, they were met with a chilling "No!" These people had never heard a talking puppy before.

Hey eveyone hope you had a wonderful day!