Chapter 206: Macie? Matais?! What are you doing here!

Creaking is heard, as footsteps were walking down the hallway of the lab, little Rumi was twirling her hair, in nervousness. She was scared where this lady was talking to her, she had no idea why she decided on following this random lady. When the lady had came in here, and told the girl she had something to show her: she knew the adults had told never to trust someone, she didn't know. They told her it was dangerous, and she could be kidnapped, or something worse to happen. But when she saw the look the lady gave her, she knew she had to trust her, as she had a feeling, she didn't know why but she had a gut feeling and she knew deep down she had to trust this gut feeling as it could lead to something, or if this ended up being a trap, she could wait for someone to come save her.

She paused hating herself for that thought, because even though she was a child, she was told by the adults if she needed help she just needed to holler and they'd be there but. She wanted to help herself, she didn't want to rely on anyone, she wanted to save herself and she didn't care. She hated being a damsel and she didn't want to be, she knew one day the adults wouldn't always be there to protect her, like the situation right now.

But she needed to learn to defend herself, and she had watched the other train so it wasn't much but she knew she could possibly use it. She looked up and she saw they were still walking down the gray hallway. With Minimal designs, it was just gray and blank and very appealing but that didn't Mather to Her she focused her eyes ahead, and watched the lady's move her hair went back and forth as she walked, and her back was towards Her as they walked, and she really did wonder what was this girls true intentions here.

As they walked down the hallway, soldiers pay no mind to them, and she was honestly really confused on why no one was paying attention to this person just bringing her somewhere. But then again, they probably authorize something to happen to her so maybe that's why they aren't exactly saying anything, when seeing her travel down the hallway with the lady who is taking her somewhere she sighed sadly as she looked away she was starting to belive she was doomed.

She saw some hazmat suit guys Walking in the opposite direction, and that with just the sight of them made her shiver and she looked away, she knew one of them was staring at her but she was too afraid to make eye contact. She heard the muffle or should she say mocking laughter of the guys, and She didn't really like that and she wanted to tell at them to shut up but she didn't, and she wondered why she suddenly got the courage to try and say that when she usually didn't have the courage to even think that.

Did she suddenly find this new found confidence? Or was it possibly something else, something she couldn't even fathom like: she was starting to Merge Back with the other parts of Harumi's she didn't know about. But of course she didn't know that because, she was a child, and None of the adults explained to her what exactly happened, and why she, and the six other versions of harumi got split apart from harumi in the first place.

Harumi saw a cream Outline of a door at the end of the hallway, it lined up with the grey hallways, with its matching floors. She wondered why exactly this lady this orange haired lady was bringing her here, it really made sense to her, but she shook her head that didn't matter what mattered, was keeping an eye out, and finding out why this lady decided to bring her here. She wanted to turn to the lady and question her but she decided not to because she knew it wouldn't do any good, and so she decided to stay quiet, she took a piece of her hair behind her ear, before sighed. She knew this was probably a bad idea and she shouldn't of let her take her but no of course she had to trust her stupif gut and now she was probably going to die. She knew the adults would be scolding her into the grave because of her idiot decision, and she wouldn't blame them.

She was so focused on her inner thoughts she didn't even realize, she was already inside the room. The lady was bringing her to, when she blinked she saw the space looked very opened there was experiments on the table with test vials, and other things on the table, but she didn't pay any mind to that, she knew she had to stay on the defenses to prepare with what sss going to happen, she didn't know what the lady was doing but she was told to stay, and she begrudgingly agreed, as it made her feel like a dog but she did it anyways. She watched the lady turn her back towards her, as she walked a little ways away before she turned to what looked like a portal to something, but there was parts everywhere, and she knew it was unfinished. She watched the lady doing something but she wasn't quite sure what exactly it was however, as it seems she was muttering under her breath.