Chapter 238: mission failed

They all looked at each other and was confused on why these puppies are talking. They had never heard of a puppy talking before. They honestly thought they were just imagining it. They all looked at each other and didn't know what exactly was happening, and that's when the leader looked at the other members.

"Am i imagining it or are the puppies talking" asked the guys. Who looked just confused as him. But that's when the puppies decided to speak again and they weren't happy at all. All of them were barking and barking and that's when.

"You better leave her alone, before we make you and trust us you don't wanna mess with us" chimed zerah.

"Yea, you better let her go before we get our friends and they aren't as nice like us" Elysia tells them.

Now there was no doubt in their mind that these dogs weren't talking. They wondered what the heck they should do, and that's when. One of the burly men looked at the boss.

"So what should we do with the puppies? How do we push them away, and out of our hair so we can do what we need to do" he asked his boss

"Get rid of them" the leader says and began to walk away with Harumi. As the leader walked away he heard the sounds of fighting and hitting and  growling he didn't know what was going on but knew that couldn't be good and so he decided to run and run away so he wouldn't get stopped by the puppies, however as he did he was soon surrounded and he saw the one and only lord garmadon who didn't look happy. He took a step forward the leader of the kidnappers took a step back this went on for a few minutes before  the leader just took off running however Garmadon didn't like that very much and began to follow.

The leader ran and ran and Harumi cried out and tried to escape but the man just held her tighter and then when he went and tried to jump down he was grabbed by Garmadon who held him by the back of the shirt . He brought him closer to his face and the leader could make out just how bright his eyes were and how they glowed and how sharp his teeth was as well. And the leader felt himself pale.

However as Garmadon  was about to get harumi away form the guy smoke bombs appeared and the man used that as a way to escape and get away with Harumi. When it cleared Garmadon was angry to see harumi gone and The ninja in a pile all coughing.

Sorry for the short chapter it'll be longer next time!