Chapter 195: Finding Lloyd and the others

The girls ran, as the winter air nipped at their cheeks. It was freezing out, and they didn't have the proper attire. Since they had been in Ninjago for Who knows how long. The girls weren't sure. Jade was wearing, a lilac Hoodie, Blue jeans, with White shoes, with some height to them making her taller, since she was the shortest in the group. Well not exactly Lilla was slightly taller, and Kaitlyn was the tallest but that wasn't the Point. Jade had her long Blonde, hair Back in a ponytail and not in her usual Down flowy hair. She just decided to have that hairstyle for no particular reason. Lilla wore a long-sleeved shirt with a picture of a kitty, a pair of blue jeans, and White shoes. Her long raven hair was flowing down past her shoulders like Jade's usually was. Jade could tell her friend was freezing and even offered to give her a pair of gloves she had found in her pocket. But the girl declined, and Jade felt bad. Kaitlyn wore, A sweater, and Blue Jeans. Her sweater was a dark grey, and had a cute polar bear with an orange scarf, and she had slippers on since she had, and they had been previously on the boun ty Not expecting to be teleported. They all ran as fast as they could to where they knew the commountion was going on, and Jade knew as They ran They were definitely getting stared at for two reasons.

One for what they were wearing, since in this worlds the Girls were considered outcasts sinc ethey weren't like the other girls. They liked to express themselves and no one understood that. They were considered the weirdos, and No one wanted to hang out with them because they were too weird and crazy for other people liking, and The girls were sad at first by being rejected by their peers, But then they ended up meeting each other and it all worked out. But for now they needed to focus on a few things: Like where was child Harumi? Where are the others? Are they okay? So many questions ran through the blondes mind and she was scared, and had a bad feeling something had happened to them. She shook her head scolding herself. 'Don't think that way! You always assume the worst, Im Sure they are fine' She tells herself, as she smiled.

She sighed, she needed to relax. As she closed ber eyes for nearly a second. The girl didn't see the ice infront of her, and as her feet made contact, she started to fall backwards, her head gonna be hitting the ground when she luckily Got caught By her friend, who quickly grabbed her before she could possibly hit her head on the concrete below. "Carful Jade" Lilla says, as she got her back upright. "You could've been seriously hurt" She says as her voice, ans Facial expression expressed concern. Jade Smiled, as she soon got her balance back, and put a hand On Lilla's shoulder. "Don't worry, Lilla I'm fine now. Thank you" She says as she gave her friend a smile who returned it. Jade was gonna say something else to Lilla when kaityln interrupted, and made the two turn there heads towards the girl. Who stood there looking grumpy as ever, rolling her eyes, and her arms crossed. "Come on You Too. We Don't have time for this!" She says. As she then turned around, and continued running down the street being mindful of the ice, The snow, And the people not wanting to bump into anyone and cause any distress. After a few second, The raven haired girl, and the Blonde, Looked at each other, and In their minds they must've thought the same thing because they both nodded, and Then Followed in suit with kaityln, down the street. They were unsure of what they were gonna find. But they were most likely gonna be shocked. As the two girls, Ran to catch up with Kaityln the two were being mindful of the people, and being carful not to bump into them. Knowing how people can be. Jade knows from her job they can be very rude, and nasty.

if they are having a bad day they will take it out on you for no reason, even if it isn't your fault, They are just having a bad day and they might not mean to take out their frustrations on You. You just happen to be there. At the Wrong place at the wrong time as they say. Jade shakes her head. She really got caught up in her head too often, and she knew she needed to stop doing that. It was a very bad habit for her to do, and she wishes she would stop doing that is it not only annoyed her, but it annoyed other people as well. Jade took a second to catch her breath, as she leabed on a lamppost. She breathed heavily. She watched as her friends Didn't see her stop and keep going, ans she didn't care she needed to take a breather. She sighed, as she leaned down and then sat on the ground, but she was still leaning on the lamppost she stretched, and tried fo get her breath back.