Chapter 200: Figuring out a plan

Happy 200th Chapter, everyone! :0 I can't believe we are at two hundred. Thank you all for the support. I appreciate it so much!

Jade rubbed her eyes, getting the tiredness out of them; she almost wanted to splash water on her face but then decided against it, knowing it probably wouldn't help. Looking around, she knew everyone was tired, and you could ask how she knew well, Jade would tell you. Mirage, Opal, and Kaitlyn were all hanging off the old brown fluffy couch. It was an old couch, one that had been there since jade had been Little, and She was surprised it had lasted this long; she would've expected, with how much her brother rough-housed, the couch would've been broken by now, but it wasn't, and Jade was quite glad about that. She then looked at the two puppies, The husky, and the pomeranian.

The two were sleeping on the wood floor; no one knew exactly how they ended up that way, Jade had been lost these last few hours because of them all trying to decide their next move. They didn't even notice The two puppies heading to sleep, curled against each other it was an adorable sight, and jade couldn't help but smile. Then there was Garmadon. The man didn't sleep so. Naturally, he was just leaning against a wall, his back perfectly against the wall, his arms crossed, and he was just staring into nothing, and The blonde knew better than to bother him, so she just left him alone. She didn't feel like dying this day by his hand.

The girl then let out a sign, as she looked over and as she did she rubbed her eyes, ans stretched, cracking her neck, as she turned and Saw princess, the princess version Of Harumi was just sitting on the floor, her eyes were closed, and she let out some silent hums, as if she was trying to contact Harumi via mediating. Jade knew it was good she was trying to help but she didn't think mediating would be able to contact Little rumi so they could find her, and save her from the government.

Jade then took a sip of her sprite trying to get some focus back she didn't know what they were gonna do, they didn't have much they could do, they were very limited, and they didn't know what would happen when they tried to save her. So many things could go wrong, and that already sparked up her already bad anxiety. Although jade could hide it well from her friends she did have bad anxiety and she didn't plan on telling anyone soon. Not even Kaityln and Lilla knew about this and she didn't plan on telling them. Jade then looked over at worry who was sleeping. She knew this was normal because Worry always slept they never figured out why she slept so much, probably because it had something to do with harumi's oni powers, even though they knew so very little about them, not that Harumi would tell them about it anyway.

She then saw Oni mask, was chasing Quiet one verison who was chasing Lloyd. She rolled her eyes as she knew this was very normal, and she wondered honestly why they choose to do this now of all time.

She felt so frustrated, and She slammed her fist down onto the the marble counter town, some items fell down, and It startled everyone as everyone minus garmadon jumped in fear at the sudden noise.

"This is going nowhere!" the blonde said in frustration, her face turned red, and her usal smiling face was more like a scowl. It seemed she was not very pleased with everything at the moment. Lilla sighed, as she moved some of her raven hair away from her face, and then preceded to walk over to the blonde, choosing to stand by her, and not decoideing to stand away because of her sudden temper.

"I Know Jade" She says, she understood where The blonde was coming from they all had things on their minds, and even more now they had to deal with the dispeerance, and now known capture Of Child Harumi. They had no idea what they were gonna do, and No way of knowing If the child was okay. All they knew was the information They got from the news cast, but even so they barely got any information. It was then The green eyes boy, was able to get away from The Two chasing him, and he made his way over to the two girls, Jade now had her face in her hands in frustration, and it seemed she wanted to pull her hair out, and wanted to scream. Lloyd couldn't say he blamed her, he sighs as he looked away.