Chapter 214: Merging the Haurmi pt 3: the ritual

"Are we sure this is gonna work?"

"Of course it will, have faith"

"Faith and time are not on our side Jade"

The conversation back and forth was between the brown haired girl and the blonde. As the others around them was preparing to do the spell that would bring all the harumi's back together again. Everyone was worried and scared, they didn't know what was going to happen, but they knew they needed to stay together that was what was important. The blonde haired boy, looked even more nervous then anyone else. He was biting his lip, he kept moving his leg he looked like something was on his mind, the blonde haired girl, Jade saw this and walked away from Kaitlyn. She had a feeling he needed a friend right now and she figured she could be that friend as long as he let her, she walked over and at first he didn't seem to notice her presence, she raised an eyebrow and tapped his shoulder.

"Hey, you okay?" Asked Jade as she gave him a sympathy look. The green ninja wasn't expecting the girl to sneak up on him like that while he was in his thoughts. He jumped, and nearly fell off the couch he was currently sitting, and Jade gasped seeing this and went to help him, even though he refused at first she didn't care, she still held her hand out and offered it to the boy. As his face was bright red, it was almost as if he was embarrassed that he had gotten scared by the girl. But Jade wouldn't say anything because she knew what it was like to be embarrassed, and she knew what it was like to be humiliated, so she wouldn't hold it against him. Once to his feet, he brushed some dirt off of himself, and then sighed.

"Lloyd, you didn't answer my question" she says as she leaned forward, and gave him a smile. The boy looked conflicted, like he knew he shouldn't ask for help, and even if he did he would be laughed or rejected by her but, Jade wanted to tell him that wasn't true and she knew harumi felt the same way but she was here to tell both of them if need be eveything was going to be okay and it was completely okay to ask for help, there's nothing wrong asking for help, the boy looked away and then fiddled with the sleeve of his gi. It looked kinda dirty and Jade, then got an idea she smiled, her teeth gleaming in the light as she gave one of those goofy grins she always wore it was like a trademark of hers, one thing that made her apart of the other two girl, they all had something different and unique about them, that put them apart from each other and one of jades was being goofy.

"Why don't we go, and clean up, that Gi of yours togther" the blonde suggested to the boy; his face went bright red and tried to get out of it using any excuse he could think of but That didn't work on Jade as she already heard most of those already before.

Once the blonde haired girl convinced josephine let her use the cleaning products for Lloyd's clothes The two were outside in the sun shine as Jade was putting Lloyd's cloths on one of those old fashioned clothes lines from back maybe in her grandparents age she wasn't sure she shrugged as she felt the sun hit her face she smiled, she loved the sun on her face it felt warm and comforting, it reminded her of her mother telling her to go outside as it was good for pimples and she would fight her mother on that, she had to laugh at how stubborn she was, but she also frowned because she missed her mom, she missed her dad, her brothers, her friends. She missed Everyone and she was sad how she left things at Christmas, but she knew she would be going home soon so she could make up with them all when she got home and she was happy to do that, they were all stubborn Everyone in her family was stubborn, as a rock, she knew it wasn't going to be easily but she didn't care she would do whatever it took to make up with her family.

"Jade?" Came the sudden voice of Lloyd. The girl was so caught up in her thoughts she didn't even hear Lloyd trying to speak to her it seemed it was her turn to be embarrassed she had to laugh at that, what was wrong with her, she shook her head, and then gave Lloyd a smile.