Chapter 116: The Girls Meets Zackery, and They are not Happy

Everyone stood in shock. No one knew what to say, or do, especially the people who knew, who Zackery is, and what he had done. Jade looked around, and She saw eyebrows tightened, lips curled in a fury, and fists clenched; she wasn't very good at reading social cues at times, but she had a feeling everyone, Minus her, Lilla, and Kaityln since they hadn't seen this ghost before that they weren't happy That He was back. Jade blinked as she looked around and saw everyone's reaction, she was going to say something, but then Kaityln beat her to it.

"Uh, What Is going on here?" She threw the question into the air, like lilla and jade she was confused as she had no idea what in the name of the first spinjitzu master was going on here. They suddenly see a guy here, and they are mad? Sure it was understandable They would be mad at this apparition being here, randomly and not to mention just appear after they had just gotten Harumi back. But It seemed like it was more than that, Just from the expressions on their faces, It seemed it was more then This "Random" Ghost being here, No The brown haired girl could tell there was something that had happened, That she, and the other girl's didn't know about, That caused them to Look so Angry.

The blonde haired boy, Stared daggers To the Ghost Of Zackery, and The Green Bean Suddenly felt even more protective Of His Girl, Just seeing The Ghost Of the Oni that Had put her through so much, when He was still alive. Lilla, Kaityln, Jade no Idea How much This guy had put Harumi through and what he had done to her, Just thinking about what The Oni prince had done, Made his blood boil, and Making him want to grab his sword from his hoilster and attack him. But he geld off on that urge, Mostly because He was a ghost, and Normal Weapons Couldn't hurt him. Even Though, He wanted to He wanted to Make all the pain That He had caused Harumi, To feel it ten fold, to Make him pay for what he had done to harumi.

He let a growl go to the edge of his throat, if looks could kill, he would kill Zackery in a instant. He took a deep breath, as he knew he needed to calm himself, he wouldn't want to accidentally activate his powers, and blow a hole in the wall, Not Only would that be Bad but, That would just give josephine another reason to hate him, and the other ninja, so that wasn't a option. In his mind, he sorta wished Nya was here, as She and the rest of their family hated Zackery, as much as everyone here minus the three girls but still. He still didn't know why exactly Zackery was here, he had died, Him Harumi, and Mirage had killed him. Mirage was so upset that night, but She didn't show it not anting to make anyone feel bad. But they all knew she was upset that her brother was gone, and that he was never going to come back ever.

"So is someone going to explain what's going on or?" Kaitlyn asked as she threw her arms up in exasperation. She was completely confused on what the heck was going on she really wanted an answer and the fact she wasn't getting one was making her madder then the time Jade decided it'd be fun when the three girls decided to go camping to sing the 100 bottles of milk song over Ave over. She eventually told the girl to stop. She would've done it sooner but Lilla told her that Jade would stop on her own. It seemed like the song was never going to end, and she felt herself bang her head on the dashboard multiple times. She clenched her fists and took a few deep breaths and then sighed as she slowly came out of that memory.

While still staring at The oni Prince, and having his hand on the holster on his sword. Ready to attack the oni if he tried anything, but nothing was going to happen if she tried to attack the oni as he was a ghost and swords didn't affect ghosts so he was pretty much just wasting time. He growled as he kept staring at the oni, and then turned to look at the brown haired girl who was looking like she was going to burst with how mad she truly was because of all the secrets that was going on. She could tell something was definitely up, and if someone wasn't going to tell her she was going to find out herself. She pulled out a mini spray bottle and then pointed it at the ghost. Everyone became even more quiet, and their eyes widened.