Chapter 1

Arcturus

I finish going over the last of my paperwork when the wards alert me to someone entering the property. Blipsy pops in looking extremely confused.

"Sir a child just fell from the sky." She says and it takes a moment for her words to register. I stand and follow her to see a young girl sitting up holding her head.

"How did you get here." I demand pulling my wand. She turns to me, and her eyes go wide. The same bright grey eyes I have only seen on one other family member stares back at me.

"I take it this isn't 1979, is it?" She asks.

"No, it is 1966, now who are you?"

"My name is Carina Black and I screwed up somewhere. I was supposed to go back to 1979."

"You expect me to believe such a thing?" I ask raising a brow.

"Only a Black can have this." She says and slowly pulls out a book with the family crest on it. I take it from her and open it so see it is her grimoire. It was something that was given to every Black the day they got their wand. Black grimoires would only open to the owner or the head of house.

"I believe we shall head inside and speak." I say when I see the date it was given was 1991.

"I believe that would be for the best lord Black." She says standing.

"Who was your father?" I ask once we are seated.

"Sirius Black but I was raised by Narcissa Malfoy and her husband Lucius Malfoy." She says.

"So, there must have been a reason you traveled back in time." I ignore her not being raised by Sirius right now.

"I wished to prevent the end of the wizarding world. In my time a second war happened, and muggles learn of our existence. It is a blood bath with most of the wizarding world dying." I lean back in my chair and try to process her words.

"How old are you?"

"19 but de-aged to be 16."

"How about you start from the beginning." I say and call for an elf to bring me a glass of fire whiskey.

Carina

I take a deep breath and know this will be hard on him. If I cause him to have a heart attack I was screwed.

"My mother and father married shortly after graduation knowing there was a war going on. Voldemort attacked my godparents and killed them. Due to blood wards Voldemort was killed when he tried to kill their son. My father was blamed for betraying them and was locked up in Azkaban without a trial. My mother was attacked the same night by a group of death eaters and was killed. She was 7 months pregnant with a son. Our elf on my mother's last order took me to the Malfoy manor. I was raised as Carina Malfoy due to fear of people trying to hurt me due to my father. I was 13 when my father escaped, and I learned the truth." I pause to allow him to wrap his mind around what I said.

"Why did no one from the family push for him to have a trial?" He asks after finishing off his whiskey.

"Most believed he had been disowned at 16. Also, the last remaining Black was Narcissa who no one would believe when she tried to push for a trial."

"So, he gets disowned?" He asks shocked.

"No Walburga denounces him as a son, but the family magic refused to disown him."

"I have a feeling that is not the worst." He says and I sigh.

"No, it is light compared to most of my life and the life of the house of Black."