CHAPTER-35 A DATE WITH HER

PAST

Riyad planned a surprise date with his wife and was about to reveal that he arranged a beautiful picnic for both of them.He couldn't help but feel excited for spending the time which he missed due to hectic office schedule.

He opened his eyes and his gaze travelled to hoor who pushed away the curtains to draw in the rays of sun enlightening their room.She went to the balcony and revealed her long wet hair as the dropplets drizzled down those brown strands.Riyad was mesmerised to witness such a magnificent view of her face lighttened by the sunshine.

He gently removed the blanket and approached her with long strides.Thts when she turned towards him and he studied those light brown orbs standing out against her sharp features.

"Beautiful"he uttered moving a strand of hair and hoor held his hand from touching her further.

"It's past 8 dear hubby,you are already late for work"she reminded him as his eyes were glued to her face watching her every expression.

"Which work?"he asked folding his hands and hoor caught a glimpse of his biceps.They were the biggest distraction for her.

"Office"she said looking away trying to hide her racing heartbeat.

"Well darling,today is my holiday"hearing this she bestowed him with a delighted smile and squealed

"Really?"But suddenly her smile dropped realising he's the typical boss who never takes holiday because work was his top priority.

"Stop joking with me Riyad"she said and turned away reminding him that he never took a day off since their wedding.

"Hey,I m telling truth"he assured her and wrapped his arms around her waist while he felt intoxicated with the smell of her hair just like flowers.

"And to compensate the holidays which I never took from office,I Riyad Omar Khan is going to make this day the most special"he declared proudly

"For whom"she teased

"For my wife off course"he hurriedly kissed her cheeks making hoor surprised

"I have arranged a picnic for us...just..."he continued when someone interrupted him

"Get a room guys"fahad his younger cousin screamed who accidently glanced at the couple romancing in the balcony when he was entering the mansion.

They immediately separated from each other.Hoor ran inside hiding her embarrassment while Riyad felt a great desire to kick his cousin for ruining their privacy.

"He really need his time with his wife'he thought

.........

"It's been so long since you visited us.Atleast take a cup of tea"forced Qudsiya, Riyads mother

"No aunty,I came here to discuss about an important file with Riyad Bhai"Fahad replied

"Why?Isn't Riyad going to office?"she asked sitting on the couch of the living room.

"No he has taken a day off from work"he replied and Just then Riyad and hoor approached the living room

"To make the day special"fahad murmed teasing the couple and Riyad gestured to punch him if he didn't stop.

"Special..?"Qudsiya dumbfoundedly asked looking in the direction of her obedient son who stood in all glory with a flushed face with his wife.

"For bhabhi "Maheen jumped out of nowhere and screeched happily.

"Did you also witness the morning episode?"Fahad asked curiously

"Yes, I happened to pass by the garden to collect some roses and that's where my eyes witnessed and ears heared the bickering of the couple"she explained indicating the bickering as their love for each other.