CHAPTER-4 UNKNOWN FEELING

RIYAD

The start of the day was so hectic and I m sure the time left for end of the day will be worst.The work is becoming a burden to me and is deteorating my health.How I wish I could get home and take a nap!!
Due to infinite projects held up no person to assist me is making me go mad...

My last P A shaan was too good.He was hardworking and talented and would never delay the work but he left job due to some personal reasons to which I DONT GIVE A DAMN!

And today the manager called me saying a lady came for the interview to get PA post.I was startled by knowing that a lady has guts to deal with me.RIYAD OMAR KHAN,THE ONE AND ONLY CEO OF AL MARAFIQ INDUSTRIES WHO IS KNOWN TO BE A RUTHERLESS AND NEVER FORGIVING MAN.I m really intrested to meet this girl.I just wish she shouldnt be like other cliche girls who just throw themselves on men and expects to have a job with wonderful salary.If she is this type then she shall prepare herself to bare the insult and face my wrath because no one mistreats or crosses path with Riyad Omar khan.

(Little did he know that his arrogance and pride have made him dig his own grave in the past about which he doesnt have the slightest idea.)

Then I noticed my mobile was ringing so I immediately answered it and dicovered that the lady who is my P A now will start working from today itself and is coming to my cabin.
I heared a knock on my door
"come in"I said

I looked at the door to see who came and noticed a girl with some documents held in her hand which she has clutched tightly due to nervousness.

I cant see her face nor she can see mine because shes looking down...Aghhh! what the hell? Is she shy?..but why she is shy with me...I mean Im her boss not fiance.

A minute has passed and she still didn't look up to see Me...her boss...NOW she's irritating me man..she has dressed decently and doesn't looks like those cheap girls also then why isn't she looking up????
I tried to say her something but was unable to speak..
why cant I...Is she affecting me??? what the____man I have not seen her face yet and she started affecting me... I guess I have gone mad
After another minute I said in a least audible voice

"Look up Miss...."

And that was a worth watching sight to see her slowly moving her eyes at my direction.The thing which I observed first in her was her eyes that were chocolate brown with infinite emotions and which spoke thousands of words to me but I was at loss of my words.Gradually her eyes became wide and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

She slowly muttered "Riyad..."
This sound .....her voice...it is so familiar and instantly I glanced at her full face from her hairs to chin and some weird feeling erupted in my heartz♡.I could hear my heart hammering against my chest loudly...I got some unclear flashbacks and I retreated them by pressing my temples.Immediately I opened my eyes and found her standing still she didnt blink even her eyes.....but why I felt this way???why I got those flashbacks??Do I know her?
I kept my questions aside and again my eyes shifted to her face which has become pale after seeing me but WHY?

"Why are you doing this to me?"she asked

And I stood there dumbfolded not knowing what to do...'what did I do to her? 'I questioned myself

"Say Riyad why you are trapping me again...Are you playing any game or planning to destroy me???"she asked

"What are you saying Miss...I dnt know you??"I questioned

"Oh really Mr OMAR KHAN...Dnt you know me.....Your....."she didnt complete her sentence because my brother barged inside the cabin.

He glanced at that stupid lady and became shocked....whats going on?? Is today a Shocking day?

"pls come with me and I will lead you to your actual place MISS HOOR "My brother commanded

Oh the girls name is Hoor....nice name...stop appreciating her Riyad.The girl immediately left with my brother,Fahad Hyder.But not before giving me a death glare...

But why me??
What have I done??
Well but she really will get punished for talking rudely and questioning me...I guess she signed the contract of my PA for two months....Get ready to bear tortures from tomorrow my dear PA,Miss HOOR.
I smirked with mischevious smile playing on my lips.

Little did I know that the girl
I m planning to torture was once a person whom my heart beats for....❤❤!

I know guys I m late but here is my update..do read and enjoy the story and also guess

WHAT WAS THE REALATION BTWN HOOR AND RIYAD 3YEARS AGO???
A. Girlfriend and Boyfriend
B. Enemies
C. Bestfriends
D. Wife and husband

Do answer the question.

The next update will be tomorrow or on THURSDAY...