CHAPTER- 8 RIYAD'S PAST

RIYAD

This girl named hoor is a stubborn, mad and actually A PUZZLE for me which I need to solve with full concentration and attention...shes a package of confusion...and whats the most amazing thing is she tends to make other thoughtful and angry with her stupid questions....Aghhh why am I thinking about her???...She often keep taunting me....like I have ruined her life or made it a hell....what enemity does she has with me....but now I wont bare any of her taunts....TANTRUM QUEEN...well she is one...
isn't she??....but I felt so awul seeing her cry.Why she cried like she's suffering with immense pain?...Is her pain so deep that she wasnt able to get a grip on herself before breaking down?....Is she so broken...or was she putting a drama in front of me to gain my piety and get job....no... no..this is not an appropriate reason....her tears were not fake.....she really looked hollow and broken...

Why on earth am I having so much affection for her?....shes just a mere employee...I cant waste my precious time understanding the feelings of a common girl....I cant let my hear beat again....because the day I was betrayed by my father I decided never ever to listen my heart ,heart is just an organ pumping blood in me,it has no feelings,no concern,nothing..I only listen to my brain everywhere thus
I m a well known buiseness man.It was'nt my aim to achieve success but it was my burning desire,passion and rage to become successful so that I can show my father,the world ,my enemies that I m not weak I can gain everything in just matter of few seconds....only few seconds.

(Little did he know that ALMIGHTY ALLAH test the person by giving him what his heart desires for....but indeed He has the great power to take it back in a blink of an eye.)

I returned to my desk preparing for a vital presentation...Suddenly I felt that my throat becoming dry and glancing at my watch I realised that I havent drank a cup of coffee since morning....
Ahh...thats the cause for my headache....I stood up from my chair on which I was sitting before and made my way towards the exit of cabin...And then an idea strikes my mind and I return to my desk again sitting on the same chair, dialing the number of the telephone present in my PA's cabin...And my PA is offcourse Miss Hoor...It will be fun to see her again...She should atleast do some work yaar...And I sware if she dont know how to make coffee then that instant only I m going to remove her from job....Thinking of this I smiled wickedly...Now the real game begins Miss Hoor.

I made a call and after around 5 seconds someone answered it.
"I need my tea on my desk...NOW"
....and dropped the phone call.I emphasized the word NOW so that she should understand I m too particular about time and knowingly I didnt say her which kind of tea I prefer and I m 100% sure she dont know my taste.Now be ready for my revenge Miss Hoor.

There was a knock on the cabin and I permitted her to come in.

Tea sir"Hoor said and kept on the desk.I nodded

I smirked thinking that she doesnt know about me drinking black tea in the morning...but when I took a look at the cup I was left astonished....she actually brought black tea.🍵How come she know abt my taste??
Does she know me but howww???

"How do you know that I drink black tea in morning??I asked her bluntly

She kept quite.Is she deaf or dumb??Ah she annoys me like helll...

"Are you deaf or dumb"I asked her

"Sorry sir but you only said that we should have an employee and boss relation between us not anything else...so I thought to ignore and keep my mouth shut for your uneccesary questions"she spoke out leaving me speechless.

Did she insult me just now..?...How dare she do that...I m really fed up of her and now I m sure that she can see anger and rage in my bloodshot eyes.Let me tell you all I m really very bad in controlling my temper.

I marched towards her and stopped leaving just inches gap between us.The fear in her eyes is evident which I was so desperate to see.I silently laughed in my mind thinking she cant understand things if I go easy with her..I need to be strict than she will be easy to handle...she dodged to one side but I grabbed her wrist and pressed it tightly...she was misbehaving with me right...now she has to face real me.
She stammered and cried out
'What are you doing?...leave me"

"No"I replied bluntly

Her eyes widened and God her face was so funny at that time..I struggled to control my laughter.In a fraction of a second her eyes became watery and tears began to come out...why she has to cry everytime..

"You are hurting me"she said and then I glanced at her wrist which have turned pale red and I loosened my hold.Harming her physically I regretted the most.I took steps back and taking the oppurtunity she ran away from my cabin...OH Allah what have I done again?.

Later I got to know from receptionist that Hoor left the office as soon she came out of my cabin.I thought tomorrow I need to make some amendments for being easy on her.With this I submerged myself into the work.

I was standing in front of the main door of my house or you can say villa...My house is really big for three persons to live in.My mom opened the door for me...I know she cant sleep until I get home...shes the person I adore and respect the most as she has a big hand in upbringing me and Maheen.
Speaking of Maheen shes my younger sister whos very irritating but also caring...shes childish and stubborn like that Hoor.
Stop thinking about her Riyad.
Shes twenty years now.
So where was I.. Ha...I know
I m responsible for my sister's stubborn behaviour because I fulfill her every demand and need...Mom says I spoiled her too much..what can I do shes my only sister..and family as well

"Asalamualaikum"I greeted my mom

"Walaikumasalam"she answered me

"How was your day"she asked

"Worst"I replied thinking about hoor

"Why?" she asked worriedly

"Nothing mom, work stress"I said kissing her cheeks

My mom always gets worried for me.She's the only person with whom I can share all my problems.She is a gentle ,down to earth and pious woman.I really am inspired by my mom.I forget all my worries just by seeing her face filled with extreme devotion and peacefulness.My mom remained the ideal partner for my father who abandoned her for that woman.After my dad left us we really had a tough time but she saved and understood frugality,yet there was never a trace or irritation or anger in her about the way we lived and our financial issues.

When my dad left us that was the moment of heartbreak for my beloved mother who look so frail yet the toughest woman I knew.I guess I was fifteen that time and I took up responsibility of my mom and younger sister...Didnt that bastard think of his small daughter who would call him daddy every now and then.How could he leave us.?

I started working in a small shop near our house...it was a shop selling snacks and other food items.One day I was so hungry and without notice of my boss I ate some snacks.The next day I was thrown out of the shop for secretly eating food.I cried to myself,too mortified to show my face to anyone...What a lesson life taught me that money means everything for a human...it gives comfort satisfaction respect and power.That was the time I was determined to be a man with lot of money...There the journey of my struggles started and till 20 years I had enough income but my soul didnt rest in peace and then I started my business of ships and transportation....but the main phase of my struggle is unknown to me ...the time of my hardships my happiness my three years of life is vanished from my memory...Ya Allah pls make me remember those three years...pls

With a prayer to ALMIGHTY I closed my eyes into a dreamless world...a world of darkness...

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS???

PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT.