CHAPTER-12 FIRST DAY AT OFFICE(II)

I know I m too late but here is the update.I was still not going to update due to poor health but because wattpad sweethearts( readers) were eager for upcoming chapter I tried to do it ASAP.So this chapter is dedicated to the lovely readers.Hope u guys love it😊

Hoor

Riyad stood next to me such that we were facing opposite to Maheen.

"Answer me Maheen why did you call her bhabhi(sister in law)??"asked confused Riyad

And there was horrifying expression on her face.Why was she so nervous?

ALLAH..why this guy claims to have answers for all his questions but this really was a nonsense question.Damn Riyad cant you remember me your wife or I can say your ex wife..

"Bhai(Bro) I...called..h..er..ba..
oh yes..baby...baby... I called her baby..."she replied stammering

But why baby..I mean I'm not her baby also she never adressed me with such a word.

"Why baby?" Asked Riyad again

"Actually she looked similar to one of my friend..her name is baby...it was simply a slip of tongue...bhai nothing else."she exclaimed excitedly..
Oh! Now everyone is trying to forget me,I see.

I just got a vivid memory of past...The time when I said those two words
" QUBOOL HAI"(I DO) as I approved to be his WIFE forever....I was tied to Riyad, my destiny,my faith,my happiness,my everything was connected with him then...
I m not HOOR ALI but I M RIYAD'S LAWFULLY WEDDED WIFE HOOR OMAR KHAN.

The pious bond of our marriage was eternal...We were supposed to be eternally together but........we couldn't..I tried so best....still was not able to..because of him...

He cheated and accused of cheating.This is the individual who broke me from depth of my soul.I was trying to make strongest knot of our relation but he was so consumed in the game of rage and fire that it took few seconds..just few moments to break the knot..I guess he still has not realised what he had done...he did not realize his mistake..mistake which is unforgivable and unforgettable.

His mistake not only destroyed my life but another life within me.He finished me and the life living in me...that life which could have been a new hope to make us beautiful partners...which was a bliss from Allah to us...but all he did was ignore, avoid and become unconcerned.

Stop it hoor..don't recall those events cause they will make you suffer and cry again.
I felt I was about to break down so I excused myself and walked away..Thank god there is a separate cabin for PA or else I don't know what would I have done whole day with that Monster.

I kept myself drowned in work. It was lunch time and then I thought to inform Riyad about status of a client's file.I entered his cabin but stopped seeing no one there.Where did he go??
I went in one more cabinet located inside this room...and looked at the mesmerising sight where Riyad was on prayer mat offering salah...Allah its Zuhr time..I totally forgot..But seeing Riyad offering salah made my heart content and a smile automatically formed on my face...He looks so pure and calm.This sight made an overwhelming feeling form in my heart.I suddenly had an urge to do wudu,stand next to him and pray together also ask Allah to keep us united forever that is in world as well as in Jannat.Yes... we used to pray together like I remember one of the time when

Flashback

I was in bedroom sitting on bed reading one of my favourite novel THE FAULT IN OUR STARS.Its quarter to 3am and I m sure if someone sees me they will think I m crazy and should approach mental asylum..So curious to know the upcoming scenes thus I cant sit silent until I COMPLETE IT... I heard shuffling of mattress to only look at Riyad's tired and sleepy face directed towards me.He lazily stretched his arms disturbing me ...