CHAPTER-10 FLASHBACK

Sorry dear readers took so long to update but here is the chapter👇.Enjoy it

HOOR

I returned to my house and my gaze fell on the watch in my hands..oh its only 12pm...sheema will be at university.

I changed my dress into casual one and sat on the bed lost in thoughts.Today I met Riyad after so many months...God knows how I held myself in front of him....It was not at all easy for me to face him after what happened in past and him suddenly turning out my boss and standing before me as nothing happened was the thing which I m unable to digest.As he was ignoring me and giving me that BOSSY LOOK ,I only know how I stopped myself from punching him...Agghh... he was acting like a jerk...stupid, idiot,insane person....how can he pretend like he's my boss and I m his employee when he know who we are...The relation between us is of...........

Hoor how ridiculous you are !!How cant you remember theres no relation between RIYAD and YOU....It was broken in past....Horrible past...Get your brain at its correct place...Stop freaking out....Hes just your boss...nothing more nothing less than that....Understand....Get a grip on yourself stop behaving insane..." Saying this I consoled my heart and mind but till when I will have this internal fight I need to be strong and good at controlling my emotions.I realised that I gave enough lecture to my brain and groaned with the pain in my head..Aghh not again

I rested my back on the pillow, placed on bed and closed my eyes for sometime...and then the image of Riyad holding me in his arms appeared in my eyes and I gently sat straight on the bed.OH MY ALLAH Riyad cared for me today...he took my unconsious form from restroom and made me lay on couch in his cabin...For a second my heart fluttered with happiness and then I recalled the good times spend with Riyad...

Flashback*****

"Hoor, where are you jaan?"he called out

"Coming..."I replied and rushed upstairs towards our room.

"Whats the matter,Riyad"I asked him

"This.."He said showing the tie in his neck...I was confused for some second then concluded that he needed help with the tie.

"Are you gonna stand there or help me with this mess"He asked annoyed with the situation.

"Someone was telling me yesterday that they can do their own work without any help " I said teasing him recalling the conversation we had last night when he said that
"I will do MY WORK.Dont stress yourself and be careful with your health.I dont want my jaan to faint again.From tomorrow no work.."His words not mine.

"Hoor...."He prolonged with a pout .I melted seeing his cute antics and baby face.

"Ohkkkkk"...I said heading towards him and grabbing the tie placing it around his neck.
While I was tieing his tie I noticed him staring at me

"Stop staring"I said as I finished with the work of tie

No" he replied bluntly and took my hand in his,kissing it and hugging me.

"Your getting late for work sweetie..."I said smiling to myself .

"Who cares...I m the boss and partner of a beautiful lady standing opposite to me whos my LOVE my LIFE and MY W..."he said looking at me with great admiration and love.

Ya Allah how lucky I m to get a person like him in my life.

"Jaan"He whispered in my ear while I stood there locked in his embrace