CHAPTER-26 HONEYMOON (I)

Extremely sorry for delaying the update due to my poor health.Thanks for having patience and I wasn't able to reply some comments but do not fret I will respond to them soon...The chapter is here...Took many days to think and write this scenes...Hope u all love it.And ya this time more than 2000 words for all my lovely readers.Sorry for ______ content in the last part😉🙈🤫

FLASHBACK

"I m so excited Riyad...We are going out together for the first time."said Hoor clapping her hands sitting on her airplane seat while he stared a t her.

"Come on hoor..Few days back only we got married and now as we are going on honeymoon it's mandatory
for us to travel together... There's no need to be overexcited....Moreover I m so stressed out right now.I wish we reach as soon as possible so that I can get some sleep."said Riyad in a duh tone.The excitement and happiness of Hoor came crashing down.She couldn't believe her eyes. They were going on honeymoon and instead of spending time together her husband is thinking of sleeping.

"That's really fabulous...I was planning to spend time with you but it seems you have decided to live in boredom forever"she said jerking her head in opposite direction

"Hoor...for Allah's sake I don't want to start fighting with you.Already my head is throbbing with pain.Spare me this time!"he said frustrated by her constant tantrums.She never understands him.And keeps on bickering like a small child.

He pressed his temples to reduce the ache resting his head on the seat.Just then he felt someone's smooth and soft fingers caressing his forehead to ease the pain.He began to relax and gradually opened his eyes to come across hoor with furrowed eyebrows and a worried look laced on her face.It looked as if she has given her full attention in massaging his head.

"How do you feel now?"she asked

"Good"he said

Should I get a tablet for you?"she says concerned

"Nah!I m better."he replied amazed but content to see her eyes filled with sorrow

"Fine...I will continue with the massage.I guess it's working?"she questioned to which he didn't answer because he felt relieved and satisfied feeling her touch. Although he may not accept the fact but internally he felt peaceful and kind of happy seeing her care for him.That was the moment hoor got to know that RIYAD LOVE BEING PAMPERED.

...........

Shagari La Hotel which was located on Sheikh Zayed Road was their destination to which they arrived.The hotel provides a luxurious accommodation, exceptional dinning and distinctive hospitality in the heart of this city.The hotel lies opposite to Burj Al khalifa and close proximity to Dubai Mall and Dubai beaches.Riyad and Hoor reached their suite and he laid on the bed removing the Blazer.

"Riyad are you alright..You seem unwell"said Hoor checking his forehead

"Oh my God..you are hot!"she said suddenly and he looked at her for a minute

"What?"he asked bewildered..

Then she realized that he had taken her 'hot' in a wrong way.She wasnt complimenting him rather she meant he has high fever.