CHAPTER-39 REVELATION

FLASHBACK CONTINUES

'Can you do me a favour?"he questioned

'Actually there is a girl who has been on my mind since long and I need your advice to propose her'he lied wondering if hoor would actually believe him and his mind was blown when he recieved the message

'Who's the girl and I will be glad to help you"

'I m unwilling to reveal her name because I m not sure if she likes me back'he typed back laughing loudly watching the prey fall perfectly into his trap.

'Also can you keep it a secret from everyone untill I take a yes from her"he asked blinking rapidly

'Hmm but I will tell Riyad afterall he is your best friend"

'No please..I don't want him to know as well because if the girl says no it would be embarassing"he typed immediately

'Why are you negative about the proposal?Besides there is no point in hiding it from Riyad'she he typed with furrowed eyebrows making him clench his teeth because she was unwilling to give into his plan.He banged his fist on the table in frustration of dealing with the stubborn hoor whom he had mistaken to be naive.

'Please bhabhi,I will propose her by the next week.After that I will make an official announcement because if she says yes I m planning to get nikkah done by the end of this month'he said typing restlessly which kind of threw hoor offguard.

'Out of everyone I asked your help because you were the only female I had in my circle as you know I don't have a family..."he finally typed and played the emotional card

'I m sorry'hoors heart was filled with sadness acknowledging the pain Arshad might be going through.She felt immensely bad for him and decided to help him.

'What you want me to do?"she replied as Arshad smirked calculating the next move.

'what flowers should I give her?"he questioned

'Umm...I think you should go with white roses 'She replied

'Why whites?'he asked

'Because everyone opts for red coloured roses.It would be unique to make her feel special but it's your wish you can take...'

'I m fine going with white roses"he typed looking at her interested in the conversation

'Should I take a cake?"he asked playing innocent card

'Is it her birthday?"hoor asked confused as she reminded herself that her husband's birthday was coming up and she had many things to plan for the only man who has become precious to her heart.

'No but don't we cut it on special occasions"he typed faking innocence and hoor banged her head in frustration

'You don't have any idea about these,do you?"she typed

'I dont and that is the reason I asked for your help Hoor'he typed

'Ohh...Don't take any cake just go with the flowers and gifts"she typed and noticed the shower was off and Riyad could come out any minute.She sighed in sadness as she had to keep another secret from her husband.

'I will be back "she typed

'Don't tell Riyad"Arshad reminded as she gave a thumbs up.

Riyad gaze was fixed on hoor as she nervously fidgeted with her fingers.He gradually walked to the side of bed and sat next to her who kept her head down for some reason.

"Are you alright?"He questioned caressing her head as he felt her smooth hair strands against him palm.Her hair were a shade of darkest brown and long as they cascaded to the waist.