CHAPTER-28 BITTER YET SWEET

RIYAD

Currently,I m unpacking my bags.The meeting was supposed to be conducted in half an hour but unfortunately it is delayed.

Atleast I got spare time to rest.I m not interested in travelling but for business purpose I have to travel alot.There is nothing wrong with these trips except my headache have intensified since the last visit to hospital.

Hoor is settled in the room opposite to mine.The girl has effortlessly agreed to our stay in here as long as we stay away from each other.I went with the flow allowing myself and her to get a breathe of relief.Because she is way too nagging and that pregnancy drama in the plane was more than enough for me to bear.

I thought to checkup on my friend thus dialled Arshads number.

"Hi"He answered

"Well salaam to you too"I replied to hear him grunt in annoyance

"Wasalam"He told..Well something's never change

"How's your health man?"I asked

"I m not sure about my stomach.It seems the food is bloating inside it"he told

"That was a horrible way to describe your health."I replied laughing my heart out

"That's what you do..Laugh on your best friend ..ha?"he told rudely

"Well.. sorry about that"I said apologizing

"How's your PA"?he asked in a low tone

"She's great but tell me one thing why do you keep asking me about her..I mean are you trying to keep an eye on her or what..?"I questioned curious and a little bit angry...I don't know why I did that...

"No bro there's nothing like that.."He replied

"It's better if there is nothing.."I completed cutting the call

What's wrong with me.Did I just fight with my best friend for a lame girl.I think I m going insane.I actually need a hot shower to get Hoor out of my mind..

HOOR

After a long flight we finally are here.I love the weather in LA.I thought to explore the balcony being done with the room and when I looked down from it I felt dumstruck.I didn't pay heed in elevator but it's like we are several feet above the ground.

That made me awfylly nauseous and I decided to never visit the balcony.The fear of heights is still inside me.And Riyad knew about my acrophobia then also he arranged for this room.Sometimes it's unfathomable for me to understand him.

As the meeting is in next thirty minutes I immediately prepared my outfit and the documents but there was no sign of my boss.He desires to be on time at any place but currently he is late as if the meeting is held tomorrow.

I went near his door and foolishly stood over there.Afterawhile I reminded myself that I have to knock for him to know my presence.I just wish the meeting ends soon and I get my beauty sleep.

There was no response from inside and I reluctantly entered the room.I couldn't find Riyad anywhere in the bedroom so I proceeded forward but then I stood on my spot as I discovered the man standing shirtless in all his charms.His body looked gorgeous!

My eyes widened as they fell upon his tanned and bulky frame.Has he been going to gym because the muscles clearly states he's been working out alot.As realisation dawned upon me that I had been checking him out I looked at his eyes though his body was way more eye captivating.

He smirked and shivers ran down my spine making me recall the past times. Heat crept onto my face and deep blush rose in my cheeks.

"Done checking me out?"He told bluntly and I looked at him surprised with the teasing tone of his voice